Flowering help

sketcha

Ok so i currently have a dinafem cheese feminized just about to go into its 6th week she doesnt seem to be doing anything. Im using a 600 watt hps and two 150cfls for side lighting growing in coco with perlite in a 28 l pot plant is about 1.2m im using DMG gold nutes zone silcia add.27 and the one. Also using cyco zyme grotek bud fuel and grotek heavy bud ph i keep around the 6.0 mark using a 50l tank watering once a day for a bout 5minutes from a 300lph pump 3 airstones rilunning all the time and a cerculation on 24/7. Was just wondering why she isnt showing any buds any help greatly appreciated

Light schedule is 12/12 and no im using flowering nutrients by dmg the complete darkness im nt 100% on bt im pretty sure it is conpletly dark.

Check to see if there are any light leeks around the door. I would suggest getting those weather strips from the hardware store. I usually lock my self inside the flowering room when lights go off just to see if light is coming threw the door. I also have a mylar blanket up over the door. Just for safe measure check your timer and see if your 600w and CFL are running on the same time.

I wired them into the same circut so they run on the same timer as for your suggestion ill give that a go and see what the go is ill let u no the verdict is great idea bro cheers!

Are you saying you have been on 12/12 for 6 weeks? Something is amuck. You would see some pistils and buds by now unless something from the above posts has happened.

Its starting week 6 of flowering nw and thevonly thing it cn be is light leaks thered no buds bt the pistils are forming im sure

You will start to see flowering no later than its 2nd week. Plants average flowering weeks till harvest are 7-8 weeks. Most will go into 8-10 weeks depending on strain.

You will know shes about to start pushing out flowers when the new growth start to get tight and bunch up and youll notice hairs coming out of her shoots. Pictures below on how they will start to look!

IMG_0464_1_.JPG
IMG_0476_1_.JPG

Cheers last question what color is ment to be visble from a 2700k cfl mine look the same as the 6400k cfls wen turned on

Back
Top Bottom