Please help her finish!

Hey @charliewaffles , I'm a soil grower but I'll throw in my 2 cents...

She's feeding heavily at this stage. Looks like sufficient N, perhaps too much. Ideal is NPK 3-1-1 during veg, and 1-3-3 during flower, from what I've read. Is she getting too much N, and not enough P and K?

happy growing, and happy new year! 🌱

Reservoir upsized to 70L from 45L.

KoolBloom added along with fresh water top up. Ppm 830, PH 5.8.

Thinned her out significantly, but should I thin her out more?

A bit more red added to the lighting over her. PAR 1100 tip, lower 600-200 at bottom.

6B42A04B-A712-4ED7-9078-04886781730A.jpeg

just let her run for now. your target ppm seems a little low. i'd wait to hear from a couple dwc guys and maybe bump it.

just let her run for now. your target ppm seems a little low. i'd wait to hear from a couple dwc guys and maybe bump it.
Thanks!
I used to run higher ppm but have found in DWC she burns easily over 1000 ppm. Also the ppm seems climbs as the water is absorbed. Perhaps that issue will be resolved with the larger reservoir.

Charlie we grew these critical purple autos which 7 of the plants look like the one you have there . Knarly looking 7 are excellent smoke . Finish her out according to the trichs you’ll be happy with the end results.

Thanks!
I used to run higher ppm but have found in DWC she burns easily over 1000 ppm. Also the ppm seems climbs as the water is absorbed. Perhaps that issue will be resolved with the larger reservoir.

i'd expect things to smooth out a bit as well.

Back
Top Bottom