Flowering help

Cheers last question what color is ment to be visble from a 2700k cfl mine look the same as the 6400k cfls wen turned on

What watt do you have? Orange/Red is the color that should be shown for 2700k. I have a 2700k 65w=300w and she doesnt seem as orange red also. As long as it says 2100-2700k youll be fine. It also may be the lumens thats throwing the color off. if its so bright then it wont look as orange/red. My 300w is 3900 lumens

Yere i bought two 2700k kits and they seem to be orange really but just wanted to make sure. I have a green house seeds moby dick about to flower so was lucky uve helped. Im trying a few different bloom boosters to see which one works for the cheesevi was using grotek heavy bud and bud fuel and for my moby im using using dutch master gold potash see which one works the best whats your take?

Honestly you have both great products. The grotek products you have is more of a carbohydrates and silica base additives. Both will promote strong branches & sugar for your plant to hold a big yield and pack your buds with crystals. I heard of the Dutch and that will boost the size of your buds. I say use all 3 on both of your plants. You will definitely see bigger buds with the dutch

Potash npk is 0.7-4-11 and grotek heavy bud is 0-1-2 and bud fuel is 0-0-2 but was thinking of swapping bud fuel for cycos sugar rush 0-0.5-0.3 and heavy bud for the cyco swell 1-5-3.

cycos sugar rush is also a carbohydrate. Carbo is very important in plants daily feeding schedule. And really comes into play during flowering. Cyco swell has some great ingredients in it and will also do wonders for your plants. I say its a fair trade if not a better one. Use all 3 of those and you will see great results. If you can for your last 3 weeks of flower find something that is high in P&K with ratios that look like this 4-45-30. I hear there is a additive called House Of Garden Shooting Powder you should check it out. That will push the max out of your plant before harvest. You will only use that during the last 3 weeks of flower. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom