Urgent help required

sketcha

I am currently in my second week of flower and my nute tank has a really bad odor in it and alot of white foam i didnt use my cyco zyme this time also my plant is showing sighns if magnesium deffiency. Im growing in coir and perlite with a 600w hps light two 130cfls for side lighting carbon filter 50l tank 3 air stones 150mm inlet no cerculation pump atm. Dutch master gold zone silcia add and one for flower and bud fuel. Its a cheese plant two weeks into flower. Im afraid of loosing her. Please help

Sounds like you have already diagnosed the problem failing to act prometly may result in death of plants...

I would imagine you have already corrected the bad odour/froth in the reserva tank ?

If you are sure to be sure about Mg def, get ya skinny arse down to your local hydro shop and get some Mg nutrient.... failing that epsom salts may work !

No thats the main problem ive got atm cant figure it out clean tank fresh nutes done yesterday ph is 5.5 dont no wat happened i didnt ad my cyco zme to the tank this time culd it be this? And the magnesium deffiency i thought could be rectified by using dutch master liquid light which i already am using catains 0.29% magnesium.

why do you need a nutes tank? surely your not recirculating the run off...mix daily what you require daily and hand water your plant at the beginning of the light period.test the run off for EC strength if higher lower the EC of your daily feed.if lower increase it,also the pH of your nutes is a little low for coco based media, aim for around 6.2-6.4 this should deal with the Mg lockout

Busy life style it is easier to have a tank and water that way just need to no wats goin on with the tank?

Ok so to update ive flushed and cleaned the system and added new nutes everything was fine til i added the grotek bud fuel any help?

So the grotek bud fuel makes the reserva smell bad whilst foaming it up ?

Bud fuel is organic, some organic nutrients go off with age & smell really bad like rottern eggs... some others just smell bad.

I was thinking of using peroxide just want some info amd advice before i start usimg dnt want to help my girls epsom salts worked a treat for the magnesium deffiency but my moby has a sulfur problem and doesnt seem to be going away with epsom salt foliar spray.

Peroxide is an unstable solution which is h2o2 when it comes in contact with water. It will break down and start to sterilize and clean and break down old matter (bacteria). Keeps roots clean and white also. :)

hope your voting in member of the month, every month theres a holding. Check out the nominees when you have a chance. Participation and greatly appreciated around 420 :thumb:

peroxide also adds availbe oxy to water that plants can use. i use it all the time. add when i need it. and put 1 teaspoon per gallon when flowering has had a few weeks.
wizhigh has it right on the money.

Back
Top Bottom