Flowering help

864boyt

So I have a plant growing from a bag seed. And all was well until about 3 weeks ago. I noticed some extra growth around some of my buds so I did research and changed my light to 10/14 but now I'm in about week 8 or 9 of my grow and all of my pistols are still white. So idk if I need to harvest or wait a but longer. I've stopped feeding ut nutes. So I only give it water at this point. Not sure what to do.

Yes I was at 12/12ay first. And it's week 8 into flowering. And I'm not sure how to add pics I'm new to thr fourm so if u could tell me how to upload the pics I will. Thanks

20170207_091038.jpg
20170207_091038.jpg
20170207_091038.jpg
20170207_091031.jpg
20170207_083418.jpg

Some sativas or sativa crosses can take 8-10 weeks to finish or longer. I'd personally let it go a bit longer. It still looks really healthy. Nice plant ;)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i think hes 4-5 weeks into flowering.so 4-5 weeks to go dude.hairs dont change color till the very end.(most strains).most bag seeds are hermies, or from pollinated female(rare), so the hermies are probly feminized seeds.you never know how that bud is till you cure it and use it.then new growers dont know if things were in the genes or how they gre it.get seeds from a bank.ive been (trying) growing bag seed for a couple decades and i can bring a plant to its full potential but if the plant dont have the genes it dont have em.rarely get to much or any real good weed.to much time and money.so get a clone or good genetics,its a diferent deal when you know exactly the strain and its requirements.growing bag seeds has tought me more than enough to grow for me some of the best weed around.post pics. we will forgive a couple mistakes.im still learning to.

Thanks all for thr reply. But no I'm not that fimilar. I know that the pistols should be mostly amber or brownish I'm cllor. That's about all I know
20170207_083418.jpg
20170207_091025.jpg

i cee ur pics now.looks great. i dont see any issue with the plant. clean area around plant with lite bleach solution.back off ever so slighly on water, hopefully that will slow down leaf growth a little more and promote more growth in the flower.i just posted some pics yesterday. try to find them if want to.

Back
Top Bottom