Flowering nutes

mastergreenerey

Hi guys currently at week 4 veg, in plain coco using canna A B, calmag, rhizo, and cannazym. Wondering what nutes i will need for flower. A B i will still use right? Also ive been looking at cannaboost and canna pk booster are these ok to use? And when do i start using them?

Every nute manufacturer has their own mixing and usage guide written for their products based on what week your plants are on. No need to switch up until you are in flower cycle and pistils have popped out.

I’m giving this as general advice since I know zilch about those canna nutes. Please wait to see what other replies come in but it’s great you are asking this now ahead of time....

Every nute manufacturer has their own mixing and usage guide written for their products based on what week your plants are on. No need to switch up until you are in flower cycle and pistils have popped out.

I’m giving this as general advice since I know zilch about those canna nutes. Please wait to see what other replies come in but it’s great you are asking this now ahead of time....
Hit the nail on the head!

Back
Top Bottom