Flushing hydro question

GreenDiamonds

Hey peace to all the Bud brothers

Can anyone clear up when flushing in hydro (flood n drain) and its says to run your pump continuously and flush for six hours does that mean to leave the buckets flooded for 6 hours or run the system say every hour for 6 hours at 10 mins a flood ? or what, im a bit confused :straightface:

Does flushing for 7 days using a flushing agent for 1 day sound about right?

Thanks for the links very useful and i will trawl through it but i kinda need a answer to my specific 1st question

Those forums aren't the most active, but if you post your Qs there, chances are you'll get an answer.

My .02? Flushing doesn't have to be super scientific. You're basically just depriving your plants of nutrients so they use up what they have. Anything that does that will work.

Those forums aren't the most active, but if you post your Qs there, chances are you'll get an answer.

My .02? Flushing doesn't have to be super scientific. You're basically just depriving your plants of nutrients so they use up what they have. Anything that does that will work.

I agree its just i think i might have been pushing the nutes (2.8 ec highest) so i need to flush as best as possible.
First time using hydro

Back
Top Bottom