Fogger DWC first attempt

Sure2grow

i am currently building my own fogponics DWC system it will be my first attempt I would like to share info with u about my system and hopefully learn more about what I can use or do to make my grow better. Here is where im at

Im using 2 45gal totes with lids I have 2 airstones with air pump one small water pump 2 alpine foggers and assorted hosing and Pvc. I have A couple timers good ones down to the min with battery back ups. 2 300 watt full spectrum Led lights And im using blue planet nutrients.

So my plan is to have the foggers running in their own tote with 1 airstone. And the rest of my setup for DWC in the other tote. With my net pots and so on so fourth. Know my idea is to put the fogger unit up higher than the DWC about 5 or 6 in than connect the two reservoirs. With A large peace of stainless ducting and sealing it from bolth sides. So the plan is that my water pump will be cycling the water from the DWC back to the fogger and when it over flows it will simply run back to the DWC carrying the fog in the air above it. What do u think. Im going to take some pics soon as my nutrients show up and my foggers arrive in the mail. Im unsure as to the timing and nutrient levels for maximum effectivness. Or if I should perhaps run the foggers seperate not circulating the water between bolth reservoirs and just pumping fog in since the foggers seem to develope issues at around 500 ppm. So I was thinking of running the fogger solution at 400 or so and than run the DWC obviously higher but still let the fog push into the DWC any advice is greatly appriciated

I can’t picture how you’re doing this setup with the second tote having the fogger. From what I know You don’t need more than 400ppm for the first stage of vegging, which is usually about 10-14 days from seed. Good luck and can’t wait to see you’re set up!

I can’t picture how you’re doing this setup with the second tote having the fogger. From what I know You don’t need more than 400ppm for the first stage of vegging, which is usually about 10-14 days from seed. Good luck and can’t wait to see you’re set up!
Don't hold your breath! This thread is over 5 years old... :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom