Hello from an old/newbie set up with LEDs

Toaor

Hi and a happy new year to all.

I'm a first time "Hydroponica" having previously only ever grown in soil outdoors and I'm setting up a very small grow room measuring just W70cms x D70cms x H100cms.

I've purchased a Tri Band 125w LED light and am making my own Aeroponic set up with fogger and sprayers.

My seeds will germinate in Root Riot, which will be sitting in 3" Netpots surrounded by clay pebbles. They will stay in these all the way through but I will initially be drip feeding from the top until roots are showing through Netpots then I will switch to fogger and sprayers.

I am just waiting for lights, extractor fan and fogger to turn up in the post next week everything else is ready to go.

I'll be using Canna Aqua Vega and Flora as my nutrients and will post as much as possible a journal of how things go as I'm interested in seeing if the LED set up is any good because all the posts on here already seem to be very contradictory with some favouring LEDs others preferring other light set ups.

I would be very interested in any feedback from others using the same Tri Band 125w light.

Happy growing in 2011,
Toaor

Hello :welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck
Undercurrent DWC Grow Journal
Irish Boy's - 480W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

im also a fellow led grower, been growing with leds in soil for about a year. My current grow is a ------------ system, first time in hydro also, little slow start but picking up nicely, got some vanilla kush, strawberry diesel, and skunk going right now, as for lights i use 2 ufo leds, and one plasma induction light

Hey Boombaklot, what plasma induction light you using? You can reply here or PM me but I can't reply to you direct if you PM, not until I have 50 points on forum.

Hey Boombaklot, what plasma induction light you using? You can reply here or PM me but I can't reply to you direct if you PM, not until I have 50 points on forum.
i have a 50w plasma induction for supplemental lighting but can easily flower one plant, got it from hydroponics hut

Hey Guys, I've set up a Journal "Self Growth Journal #1", where I've been updating regularly and posting photos of progress.

They're currently 10-12cms and on their third set of leaves, slower than I expected but maybe that's because my pH is way to high at 7.7 and my EC is 1.05 so need to find a way of reducing them.

Any ideas people?

Using Canna Aqua with aeroponic set up.

Best regards,
Toaor

Hi PF,

OK I'm doing a change tomorrow and will adjust nutes down appropriate levels this time, do you happen to know if I can just use lemon juice or vinegar with Canna nutes?

Or am I going to have to by some pH Up and Down solution?

Have added some pictures from journal.
IMAG00333.jpg
IMAG00314.jpg
IMAG00285.jpg
IMAG00274.jpg
IMAG00302.jpg
IMAG00260001.jpg
IMAG00193.jpg
IMAG00171.jpg
IMAG00162.jpg
IMAG00082.jpg
IMAG00094.jpg