Found big calyx looks like a seed is in there? Or it's just big?

VanIslandConnoisseur

Thanks:) hermie?? Guy in window is Harley from NPK University on youtube, super cool dude who is smart and informative in detail. Check him out
Capture+_2020-03-11-22-30-46.png
Capture+_2020-03-11-22-30-25.png

It looks all good to me. Perhaps there is a seed growing there, but I can't really tell if that is the case from your pic. Here's a shot I took of a seeded calyx from a grow last season where it is a little bit more definitive to see. I selectively pollinated a couple of colas for seeds.

Ok yea that sucks lol hopefully is not but sure looks like it.
Well if you wanted a seed/s then I'd say, it might be so good luck.
But if you didn't want any seeds I would say, it is probably not a seeded calyx, unless you're aware of some pollen having been around her. Just my 2 cents!

Well if you wanted a seed/s then I'd say, it might be so good luck.
But if you didn't want any seeds I would say, it is probably not a seeded calyx, unless you're aware of some pollen having been around her. Just my 2 cents!
Agreed, yea not that im aware of, neighboors maybe, who knows, im very tempted to squeeze it, might as well ha, check out the nose while im at it! :lot-o-toke: :bongrip:

That is an immature seed that I'm seeing in the pics isn't it? If there are any more let them mature and save them and if the bud's good you can grow them out another time.
If it is of any consolation, when I selectively pollinated colas in order to gain a seed harvest. I found no difference in the potency of the bud between the seeded and non seeded colas - that's just my subjective observation.

Im good on bag seed genetics, want to start my gardening life with well known breeders after this! Got pinapple express autos from barneys farm, and blackberry kush from fastbudz.
Doing 2 of one or the other after this.:lot-o-toke:

Im good on bag seed genetics, want to start my gardening life with well known breeders after this! Got pinapple express autos from barneys farm, and blackberry kush from fastbudz.
Doing 2 of one or the other after this.:lot-o-toke:
Personally I would much prefer trying to get the very best genetics possible, but here in NZ it is difficult. My harvested seeds were originally from AMS of which I really don't know how their genetics stand compared to others. The plants that I am currently growing out this season come from their seeds and appear ok/good but I dont have experience of other genetics to compare them to. For next season I have some photo seeds from 420, which will be interesting to compare their results to the AMS derived seeds that I have been growing thus far. I also hope to reverse out some of those to make seeds of their genetics too. I am really curious to know whether some of the small boutique breeders produce even better genetics or is it all much of a muchness.

Just ate the seed, its juicy.
Tasty!

Back
Top Bottom