Fox Farm pH - Please help - Driving me crazy

Wdz da grower

Ok this is my first grow im using fox farm ocean forrest and im growing autos.. Ok the first weeks went great as it should if ffof then i started to get efficiencies so i was told to start feeding them after about 23 days.. And when i fed them i it got worste so i been tryna everything using nitro supplements, putting lime water in my soil just trying everything to get them back perfect so i switch from flora series to general organics go box and i love the reviews and results iv seen from them so im goin to stick with them.. Now my problem is some ppl say dont ph anything, then some ppl say just ph lime in it and dont worry bout ph, then some say ph your water and not your nutes, then some say ph everything, ppl told me to ph at 5.8 then ive seen people ph at 6.8 im so confused i dont know what to do i dont want perfect plants i just want healty plants with a decent yeild ?? And aslo i feed them molasses last watering and the seem to love it grew about an inch but im about 40 days in with the autos they start flowering about week ina half ago and they not producing buds just lots of hairs and i leaves keep getting spot, some are yellowing and falling off at the bottom some drying up falling off please help ??? So my next go with be decent aslo ima using 300w full spectrum LED and 4 plants in a 20"x36x53" tent! Temps where 85-92° first 4 weeks now i have then under control with my ac at 70-84°

My experience with autos and ffof were bad. From my experiment I found out that ffof is too hot to start auto strains in. Also ffof has nutes in it up to the first month and you must pH your water before watering (6.3 - 6.8) after a month you can add nutes to your mix, type of nutes depends on where you are with the plant wether still in veg or bloom. Hopes this helps you and you have a successful grow!

Back
Top Bottom