From Blurples To 29 DIY Cob's - Cannabeard's 1st Journal

After receiving my order I'm very happy with seedsman. It took 2 weeks from order to receive, but I ordered Friday before Easter, they were closed Friday thru Monday. So really wasn't that long. I love the huge selection, prices are better than cks. Also got breeder packs, which is first time . I just love the British, they still wear fanny packs lol
I ordered mine right after you ordered yours, I was pretty stoked on the speed of delivery for sure. I often wait longer for things from the US and there's not a giant ocean between us. Can't wait to pop these beans, probably going to start them tonight.

New update coming tonight as well.

420-magazine-mobile1772963297.jpg

The White Shark has been cloned today and will switch to 12/12 with the Blurples Monday after the new tent arrives and is assembled.
420-magazine-mobile547288376.jpg

I found out that my soil was too hot for Autos the hard way. I also found out it's hard to diagnose plant issues under Blurples and as soon as I started using the Vero 29's I was able to quickly remedy the situation and now they are really starting to bush out.
420-magazine-mobile1950381027.jpg

So far my mini hydro projects have been successful, I need to properly insulate my buckets and tweak a few things that way but I've added a mini bubble cloner that I plan to upscale and just I started two dutch/bato/hempy buckets (cups at this point) as well and I plan to try 2-3 side by side hydroponic methods for comparison and for my own amusement. I've always been interested in hydroponics but I'm partial to growing in dirt.
420-magazine-mobile1020089256.jpg

I'll also be starting​ 3 Blue Dream photos as well as well as 2 Critical Kush tonight so here's hoping I have the 100% germ rate I had last time.
420-magazine-mobile2076321192.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1162716819.jpg
My perlite experiment has grown to three solo cups, I pH the nutrients I have in my 5 Gal res that I keep aerated to 5.5 before feeding the cups.
420-magazine-mobile31593947.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2027109164.jpg

I do this twice daily once when the lights come on and once before I call it a night. It took a few days for them to completely get over the transplant since they were mostly all started in soil and I had to wash the roots but they're now starting to grow again and seem pretty stoked on their new home. Later we'll throw a clone in one of these things and see what happens as well as a clone in a 5 gal DWC.

420-magazine-mobile836017301.jpg

I've added a few more things to the 1st 5 gal dwc, I lost one lettuce in the switch of the nutrients because it's roots weren't quite down far enough yet and I was trying to run the water level at the 4 gal mark but I upped it to about 4.5 and thankfully didn't lose my tomato that was also wilted over. I also threw a garbage bag around the bucket because the spray paint idea didn't work out as well as I had hoped. Apparently it's better to insulate your buckets do I'm looking into that before I add my second bucket. My water temp is currently 69.4f and haven't seen it over 71f yet and the pH usually drifts to the 6.5 area gradually but I adjusted twice a day back to 5.5. Eventually I'll build a auto pH adjuster and add a for my buckets to save the hassle.

Looking good, I think temps would be my problem for hydro. But I am going to build a drip system. Hopefully get it done by next weekend. How big is your tent? 3 more panels, get your materials all rounded up
Yeah well we'll see what this summer brings, luckily my AC is right outside the room my tents are in because it's on the second floor and it gets extra hot up there. The new tent is 8x4x6.6.
That'll be my job over the next few days, going to gave to buy a lot more screw and eye bolts and enough aluminum to build a fleet of wheel chairs.

Hopefully I won't need to put my ac in for couple more months. That 4x8 will have plenty of room. Thinking about building another light. I have a bunch of 3590's, might build another 5x5 or a growmau5 canopy. I'm just tired of spending $ for a while
Luckily mine are built in, just got to turn the bastards on haha Eff yeah, it's so nice to be able to stand up inside of it instead of being hunched over. I think the GF almost died when she seen how big it actually was, I showed her before hand with a tape measure but some how that didn't prepare her.

Yeah I hear you there, I've had to space out buying parts in chunks because life is expensive, but I should have this build together by the time it matters at least.

Growmua's canopy build is sick as fuck. Looks like a UFO haha

Your gonna kill it with your 4x8 when your done. Can't wait to watch it produce. Gonna last ya for years to come .
Should hopefully have it up and running within the month and it'll take me at least a few months to have enough clones and have them vegged and ready to rock, but as I build them I'll add them and see what the autos think of them lol

Just be careful on number of 90cri's you add. Because they will drop your efficiency. That's the only thing that worries me, I'm not sure on how many to add. That's only reason I'm going to do a couple runs, and see how it fares.
That's what I am also worried about, I may just just run 8 of each side by side and see what up before I get balls deep in 90 cri lol

Back
Top Bottom