1st Journal

i have noticed the bigger plant is losing it's color ?? all the new growth for the last 2 weeks is green. the reddish purple is is still on the old growth, i was hoping the buds would have some red in them ....but maybe not, these pics are from the top down ...little by little the color stops in the top 8"
DSCN11593.JPG
the leaves have some color still but not the main stalk or buds

week 12...well flowering is progressing nicely. Jenna's buds get bigger every day, she should be ready for harvest in a couple of weeks. the taller plant has started pumping up the buds too....but i have noticed what looks like the dreaded "bastard balls" on one of the lower buds, i'm watching her closely and as soon as i can verify it's a male flower i'll castrate it.

Jenna has far exceeded my expectations...she started off as a weird little twisted mutant of a plant ...but look at her now,she has grown into a into a bushy little beast:circle-of-love:
DSCN11862.JPG

DSCN11843.JPG

DSCN11834.JPG

lol yw, btw i have a lemon skunk plant the shit refuse to bloom/bud could it be stuck in veg ? i love the 8 lights on each plant thts sweet :)
with my smaller plant(Jenna) there was no sign of buds for the first 2 weeks then i cut her back to 11hrs of light and 13 dark and within a week she started flowering...so maybe try 13 hrs of darkness... yeah i get carried away with lights...mo light mo better...lol

my bigger plant is in bad shape...about a third of her leaves have turned brown and wilted. i flushed her last night in hopes of saving her
DSCN12093.JPG

DSCN12083.JPG

it amazing how fast she went down hill...look at the pics from just 5 days ago

Back
Top Bottom