From Blurples To 29 DIY Cob's - Cannabeard's 1st Journal

420-magazine-mobile1653095119.jpg

They've mostly all filled the pots out now, I'm guessing we should start seeing some pre flowering soon since the growth has been exploding. Purely basing that on what I've read since this is my first auto grow.
420-magazine-mobile1480008911.jpg

I've trimmed out a few leaves a couple of times so far but that hasn't slowed things down any. Mostly everyday I try to tuck as many leaves in to expose nodes to light without damaging the plant but I took out some of the older growth or growth that was effected by the "incedent".
420-magazine-mobile264023779.jpg

I've mainlined the White Shark and it's currently at 4 tops that I plan soon to take to 8.

420-magazine-mobile203212818.jpg

The WS clone I took should start showing signs soon. It hasn't really done much of anything this far, barely even wilted. The temp has been mid 70's with a RH of about 60%, for the most part I try to forget about it because the anticipation is a killer but mostly mist once a day with either RO water PH'd to 6.5 or a weak nute foiliar spray.

420-magazine-mobile907487365.jpg

All of my seedlings are loving life, slowly moved them closer to the light. Was scared to over do it the first few days of life so they're a bit stretchy but that's an easy fix with the first transplant. So far I've given them about 20 drops of RO PH'd to 6.3, and today I added just a tiny bit of Floralicious Plus to help them roots explode a bit.
420-magazine-mobile93696827.jpg

DWC and Hempy's have been exploding lately and I plan to run a side by side of same strain Autos Hempy vs DWC to see what happens both in 5 gals. So that'll be something to look forward to.

Looking god bud .. I think I'm going to get a dwc bucket going. I have a brix kit coming, seen and heard great things, so I figure I'll give it a try. Have you seen the Dewey mister clones, looks pretty cool. It took my clones back in winter to take root, but on cold concrete floor lol, 6 outta 7 made it. 1st time cloning, these plants are easy to clone. Hopefully I can get back Thursday to switch to flower, these lights seem to veg great so far. Your gonna have a nice setup when your done

Looking god bud .. I think I'm going to get a dwc bucket going. I have a brix kit coming, seen and heard great things, so I figure I'll give it a try. Have you seen the Dewey mister clones, looks pretty cool. It took my clones back in winter to take root, but on cold concrete floor lol, 6 outta 7 made it. 1st time cloning, these plants are easy to clone. Hopefully I can get back Thursday to switch to flower, these lights seem to veg great so far. Your gonna have a nice setup when your done
Thanks man! . So far the DWC hasn't been to horrid to take care of, still need to revamp it but that'll come after my panels are built. I'm very interested in the the brix kit myself, I want to go full organic for my dirt grows and the high brix seems to be where it's at. Nah I don't believe I have I'll have to look into that! I've only ever taken them in dirt until this year but I've definitely made that mistake before haha At least they mostly all pulled thru!

Yeah I'm stoked for that flip, they definitely work good for veg. I haven't found a plant yet that hasn't liked it lol

I now have all panels mounted with heatsinks and 1 of 4 panels have chips mounted. Still trying​ to decide where to mount the 2700k 90 cri chips. Possibly throw 2 on each center or put 4 on 2 panels or 4 2 4 4 - 4 4 2 4 on each panel. Decisions, decisions.

420-magazine-mobile659050509.jpg
The White Shark is still chugging along, still waiting on the cutting I took bit it seems to be finally taking and I've noticed slight growth.
420-magazine-mobile670493979.jpg
I've started a bunch of Freedom Dream.
420-magazine-mobile433353531.jpg
I also threw a couple in Hempys and a couple in DWC
420-magazine-mobile1241800668.jpg

I've also done a few seed orders, we'll get in to that when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom