From Blurples To 29 DIY Cob's - Cannabeard's 1st Journal

Be careful with bag seeds, I had 3 last grow. They sucked, I'll never take buddies word again, just had little problems the whole grow.

Damn Canna, that's going to be a badass light. You can see the different kelvins in the pic. It's going to be a BEAST .
Yeah you want to make sure they came from top shelf for sure, all of my grows up until now were always bag seeds from top shelf or clones from buddy's so this proven genetics is a new experience for me also haha

I just need to grab the last few drivers and wire it all, I'm itching to see even one of these panels running!

To be quite honest I know the bud was shit but wanted to experiment a little but now that I'm a little more Knowledged I'd like to get a little more serious and find some good seeds somewhere. I almost feel like I'm wasting time with this seed because it's growing so slow. It sprouted on 4/20 and only has about 3 nodes and is less then a foot tall. I'd like to know how far along my plant should be if it were on track
There isn't anything wrong with that dude, helps you get your feet wet and you don't have to stress too much if your plants do horrible! It's definitely not a waste of time, you're learning ;) Just look into buying a few quality seeds for your next grow and you'll already know how to grow a tree \m/

So what the fuck is up lol. Super pumped cause I just placed the order for me seeds .. so now we play the waiting game and I'll prepare to do some research for a black grow box. I used gyo seed bank thanks to some of the community. Got 3 seeds one of them was free.
420-magazine-mobile1978439715.jpg
if you guys have opinions I'd love to hear them

After purchase how long did it take for you to get your seeds I put mine for the 10 dollar option for air mail tracking
That's all you need, I don't opt for extra coverage because I have to sign for it so nobody is stealing my mail! And it doesn't take long if you ordered from Seedsman, they'll process your order and it'll be like Wednesday by the latest you see it. I made 2 orders, one came yesterday and I expect the next tomorrow.

420-magazine-mobile1585372274.jpg

Got one of the multi chip panels rigged up to see how she runs. You can definitely tell there's a warmer shift compared to the other panel.
420-magazine-mobile379445174.jpg

I've let all my soil dry out almost completely and I'll be doing a flush to make sure the PH is good and all the built up salts are out before I start introducing bloom nutes.

You might try flushing the critical, might be ph or salts. Idk but flushing does wonders.

I've been ordering seeds lately here in states, been getting in 2 to 3 days. I have some dynasty genetics coming also. I've been getting regulars lately instead of fems. Only because they don't offer fems in strains I'm looking at.

Your going to have ton of smoke canna, looks good man

You might try flushing the critical, might be ph or salts. Idk but flushing does wonders.

I've been ordering seeds lately here in states, been getting in 2 to 3 days. I have some dynasty genetics coming also. I've been getting regulars lately instead of fems. Only because they don't offer fems in strains I'm looking at.

Your going to have ton of smoke canna, looks good man
Yeah I should flush them all just in case, I didn't when I first transplanted them which is something I've started to do now from seed since this soils been so hit or miss with the PH I figure I'll dial it in day 1. I've been doing a lot of reading into substrates and peat messes with the PH. I flushed all the BD Autos lastnight with a very light nute mix and only one was really low the rest weren't too bad but they're all PH'd and ready to work on them buds haha

I'm going to starting getting some regulars as well, I want to attempt breeding. And yeah I should have a tonne of smoke, I go thru an oz a week easy on my own. Plus all the CBD tinctures and extracts I've been buying for the GF and myself.

I want to see if the CBD strains can help my mom as well, I tried giving her some Canna caps I made from some oil but she has to use them at night because they kick her ass so she can't use them during the day when she needs them.

So apparently I've had a few bugs that needed to be worked out that I didn't discover until finally putting my meters in my original control panel.
420-magazine-mobile414729030.jpg

Got both my hlg 185's dialed not even half way up and it's brighter than it was before when it was fully cranked so that tells you something.

Did the same to the other panels wiring and Bam, it's like a nuclear Holocaust instead the tent now.
420-magazine-mobile1362078982.jpg

I raised the lights a bit since they were 8" away but with those added brightness guessing I'll have to ease them in to it.
420-magazine-mobile1428632779.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1488663465.jpg

The Blue Dream Autos are starting to explode in white hairs and baby buds.

Damn lol, thats a busy looking space, so much future bud its awesome

I've thinned the herd a bit (Mostly non cannabis related plants) I've also had to move my grow due to legal issues I've found myself stuck in the middle of for trying to medicate myself and girlfriend and our geriatric dog as well as a few family members with a plant. Unfortunately with cannabis the police don't think it's reasonable to stock up in bulk the same one would say at Costco. So unfortunately updates wont be coming as quick until the police are kind enough to release our phones (Which accidentally were factory reset) but don't ya'll worry I plan on staying on this side of the fence to finish this grow since I now have neither the money or cannabis required to medicate my handful of mental and physical ailments.

On a positive note the rest of my HLG-240H-C1400B's will be in this week as well as my new Canfan.

Back
Top Bottom