From Blurples To 29 DIY Cob's - Cannabeard's 1st Journal

420-magazine-mobile302544747.jpg

This one has took off. Just wish I knew it was an auto, and I wouldn't have broken the top out lol. It's filling out fast

420-magazine-mobile1703265892.jpg

Finally bushing out and doing a bit if stretching.
420-magazine-mobile1372372146.jpg

The nodes are staying really close together tho.
420-magazine-mobile2115521065.jpg

I'm just using the Blurple to boost the spectrum since both panels that are up are 4000k's so far.
420-magazine-mobile509102046.jpg

I've also took off all the reflectors and have been running them about 8" from the canopy.

420-magazine-mobile1543186498.jpg

The Critical's and the Blue Dreams have all been transplanted to 7kg containers (about 1.89 gallon)
420-magazine-mobile2131306520.jpg

I put a bunch of holes for air pruning/aeration, I ordered more 3 gal smart pots but I didn't want to make these little guys strangle themselves, which the Blue Dreams had started to as they just took off in the root zone.

420-magazine-mobile1705815473.jpg
Not sure what to do with Charlie tho, I was hoping topping would force branching but nope. GF says I should leave it be and give him a chance but his time is ticking.
420-magazine-mobile766887899.jpg

Found out the Freedom Dreams are reg autos with high chance of males so I planted a little SOG and weeded out the puney ones and am just going to see what happens.

420-magazine-mobile1707614390.jpg
The White Shark is coming back with really healthy new growth and she'll be getting a slightly bigger home soon.
I've also added a bit of compost to the top of the BD autos and the WS and have also fed them an improvised tea of compost, pro mix organic premium vegetable and herb mix (hot organic mix) maxicrop liquid seaweed and Floralicious and a bit of brown sugar. No clue if the brown sugar had any effect but I had no molasses (it's on the list). I didn't strain it I just kept mixing before I scooped some out and distributed the sludge lol I also aerated it for 24 hours.

420-magazine-mobile1249416476.jpg

Chips are all mounted from top to bottom the chips go 4000k/80cri, 2700k/90k, 3500k/80cri, 4000k/80cri. The second rail is the same but the 3500k & 2700k are switched. Wiring commences now.

I'll be doing another update tonight as well! White Shark is confirmed female, I killed Charlie and we'll have some new babies soon that I'll be introducing as soon as they pop.

This is my​ first attempt growing Blue Dream but it's one of my fav strains! I'll probably give autos another go after these are done. I made the mistake of planting them in hot soil, so my light feedings turned into PH hell and nutrient lock out and a bit of Cal mag deficiency. Flushed them all and now they're back on track, it's been a learning experience for sure haha

I think I'm having trouble with a cal issue as well, where did you get your seeds mine we're bag seeds and I planted them just to see what would happen but idk if I wana waste the time on these because they were low grade/ mids

Be careful with bag seeds, I had 3 last grow. They sucked, I'll never take buddies word again, just had little problems the whole grow.

Damn Canna, that's going to be a badass light. You can see the different kelvins in the pic. It's going to be a BEAST .

To be quite honest I know the bud was shit but wanted to experiment a little but now that I'm a little more Knowledged I'd like to get a little more serious and find some good seeds somewhere. I almost feel like I'm wasting time with this seed because it's growing so slow. It sprouted on 4/20 and only has about 3 nodes and is less then a foot tall. I'd like to know how far along my plant should be if it were on track

I think I'm having trouble with a cal issue as well, where did you get your seeds mine we're bag seeds and I planted them just to see what would happen but idk if I wana waste the time on these because they were low grade/ mids
My Blue Dream Autoflowers and my Blue Dream Fems are from Humbolt Seeds, I wanted to grow the true genetics but I purchased them from a 3rd party seed vendor.
It's good to get your feet wet with cheap or free seeds to start but like Buck says you can often run into problems with bag seed. I am currently running a White Shark and a MK Ultra that were both bag seeds from some top shelf so we'll see what happens there.

With Leds Calmag apparently is far more important I'm finding. I'm still trying to dial it in, at 2.5ml/gal atm but I'm going to try some floranova and it's got a bunch in it so I may be able to scale back instead of bump it up.

Back
Top Bottom