From the desert

Swamp Rat

420 Member
First let me thank the Sponsors and Mods for not removing me for inactivity the last 9 years. I know, I know .....LURKER. I am a med patient: grow and share. No Sell, smell or tell. After several iterations, my garden is now passive hydro AKA Hempy with a Scrog. I flower in a 4 X 4 tent with separate clone and a very small veg area. 250W MH and 600W HPS (I need the heat) I run 2 cycles in the winter with up to 4 strains but (two is much better). Due to the infirmities of age I am moving away from the scrog and into tomato cages and perhaps automation of the fertigation system. On my last grow I stepped away from the scrog with Nirvana Chrystal; 4 tops and a lot of string

20201204_180752.jpg

20201215_070216.jpg

On my current grow, Cinderella XX I went back to the scrog for a side by side comparing pot size and substrate composition. This is more like a trellis set up to keep everybody in their own lane.

P1070140.JPG

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Thanks for the chance to call somewhere home, swamp rat

Hey swamp rat, glad you surfaced! I'm thinking of growing cindy xx this summer. Yours look sweet! Mr Sauga just got an automated grow tutorial journal off the other day.https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/mr-saugas-sponsored-grow-journal-featuring-atreum-lighting-and-blue-planet-nutrients.496038/
I think he's got a great system going. Something to ponder.

First let me thank the Sponsors and Mods for not removing me for inactivity the last 9 years. I know, I know .....LURKER. I am a med patient: grow and share. No Sell, smell or tell. After several iterations, my garden is now passive hydro AKA Hempy with a Scrog. I flower in a 4 X 4 tent with separate clone and a very small veg area. 250W MH and 600W HPS (I need the heat) I run 2 cycles in the winter with up to 4 strains but (two is much better). Due to the infirmities of age I am moving away from the scrog and into tomato cages and perhaps automation of the fertigation system. On my last grow I stepped away from the scrog with Nirvana Chrystal; 4 tops and a lot of string

20201204_180752.jpg

20201215_070216.jpg

On my current grow, Cinderella XX I went back to the scrog for a side by side comparing pot size and substrate composition. This is more like a trellis set up to keep everybody in their own lane.

P1070140.JPG

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Thanks for the chance to call somewhere home, swamp rat
Beautiful girls my friend. Glad to see you here at 420. :thumb:

Number 1 - no winter (kinda) in the Mojave Desert. I was stationed at Fort Meade, north of D.C. for a couple of years, on my way home I stopped in the middle of Hoover Dam, kissed it and swore I would never live east of the Rocky Mountains again!

Back
Top Bottom