Fungicide? Any1 know of a good prevenitive spray?

how damp is your space?

veg or flower ?

?try an ozzone generator ? --- ozone does kill molds germs and some viruses also strong uv does too

are you misting or foliar feeding?

in my food veggies garden damp and dark combined seems to be a sure receipe to mold and fungus haven't noticed catipillars and critters doing this other than scale

if not in flower dry out everything and do not let the foliage get wet pick trim off the worst leaves and if tips are bad but not rest trim tips

[use sissors dipped in 91 % alcohol or 3waterto 1 bleach --- dip after every cut]

add a little regular hydrogen peroxide to your water

every watering for a week

this will wipe out both beneficial fungi and bad in your
grow

this might work for veg cycle try looking up organic fungicides or tobbaco rated fungicides on net or boards

use fungus / molds/ mildew/ damping off as search terms
and pest identification

I need to prevent my plants from molding due to catapiller damage and shit! Any1 know of a good spray that prevents different kinds of mold?

Hey what's going on???

Try Serenada (Don't Quote the spelling just Google it first) it is good stuff no trip to the Hydro Shop Required... You can pick it up at Walmart or Maybe even Lowes HD does not have shit... It is prediluted ready to spray should help you out... Wait here is the spelling Serenade® Garden Disease Control!!!

Good Luck GL

Hey what's going on???

Try Serenada (Don't Quote the spelling just Google it first) it is good stuff no trip to the Hydro Shop Required... You can pick it up at Walmart or Maybe even Lowes HD does not have shit... It is prediluted ready to spray should help you out... Wait here is the spelling Serenade® Garden Disease Control!!!

Good Luck GL

Thanx i just checked that out bro and I will be definately be grabbing a whole shit load of that stuff!!
thats exactly the type of stuff I was looking for! Thank you!

You got it were is my Rep I'm new to the site and I need all I can get... LOL

Really though that is a good product for what you have described and should definitely help... Do not go to crazy w/ it in the beginning... Ohh yeah and it smells like shit really gross IMO... I see your outside so it should not be that bad it gets me really nauseous...

Let us know how it works!!!

Good Luck GL

You got it were is my Rep I'm new to the site and I need all I can get... LOL

Really though that is a good product for what you have described and should definitely help... Do not go to crazy w/ it in the beginning... Ohh yeah and it smells like shit really gross IMO... I see your outside so it should not be that bad it gets me really nauseous...

Let us know how it works!!!

Good Luck GL

I gave you + reps on that post bro and I know I did cuz I just tried to do it again cuz maybe I was stoned and forgot, but I didnt forget it said I can't give reps to the same post twice!

But thanks bro I'm definately gonna get some.

Back
Top Bottom