420 Magazine Background

Possible mold solutions?

TamyLove420

New Member
"Tea Tree Oil Spray

A spray made with tea tree oil makes for very effective fungicidal control against plant mold. Mix well together 1 tsp. of tea tree essential oil and 1 tsp. of liquid castile soap with one gallon water. Spray the mixture on the topsoil and plants to get rid of mold. Tea tree oil is obtained by steaming the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia. The oil is used for its antiseptic qualities and prevents and treats infections. Castile soap is made exclusively with olive oil and has a number of uses around the house. Both ingredients can be bought online or at local drugstores.

Vinegar Spray

A vinegar water solution is an effective remedy against mold. Mix 1 tbsp. of vinegar in 2 quarts of water. Use the mixture to water plants once a week."



Has anyone experienced or used either one of these methods to get rid of mold that grows on our sweet mary jane? If yes please provide input.....and if not please share other methods....I need to get rid of this mold on my ladies!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for any input/advice!!!!
 

primebadboy

New Member
There should be a product at any Hydro store called "DEFENDER" it is a sulpher type product it fixed a powdery mildew problem i once had but it is good to use on BLACK SPOT and RUST (get the concentrate and mix yourself) it will go alot further .:peace2:
 

Maer

New Member
There are many types of mold. SNS Makes a product for mold, they are a sponsor and many people have used it with good results.

As mold grows and spreads like wildfire you should probably get something from Lowes called safer brand fungicide. They have sulfur and neem versions depending on what type of mold.
 

whichiepoo13

New Member
I've been told ph- ing water lowers molds ability to grow.Vinager and water sounds like a very natural control Thankyou very helpful.Have you ever heard of using coke a cola..apparently the phosphoric acid is good for their veggie state...Any thoughts?
 

krusht2

New Member
TamyLove420 - Yes, I've been using food-grade H2O2, AKA "oxygen water" or Hydrogen Peroxide - I'm growing under license since 2011 and I've used nothing else but SM90 in my rooms to control both leaf mold (powdery mildew) & for spider mites. Dilute food-grade (35%) H2O2 11/1 with water - makes a 3% solution, kills adult mites but not the nits(eggs), so repeat after 3 days and again 3 days later, but it is harmless to your plants, even through your flowering stage! A 6/1 dilution = 7% is for heavy mould, but 10% will cause harm or even kill your girls! I use H2O2 both indoors & out!

As for your future grow, I might suggest "Concrobium": 100% natural mould control, safe for pets, plants and humans; as a prep for your empty room, spray all walls/ceiling & floor, do not rinse - it inhibits future mould growth - simply let it dry in place!

Concrobium is available in Hardware stores & most supermarkets/grocers!
 
Last edited:

Dan Ultra

New Member
I've been told ph- ing water lowers molds ability to grow.Vinager and water sounds like a very natural control Thankyou very helpful.Have you ever heard of using coke a cola..apparently the phosphoric acid is good for their veggie state...Any thoughts?

I would never put that poison into my plants medium
 
Top Bottom