Funniest Strain - Project Ideas

newbiegrwer

What are the funniest sounding strain names or project names you have heard of? There should be a comedy section on here. The funniest Strain I have read is probably doggies nuts. But if somebody grew moby dick in a grow box and called it Dick in a Box like that Justin Timberlake/Lonely Islands song that would probably take 1st in my book. Let's get these giggles started shall we?

Re: Funniest Strain/Project Ideas

Cat Piss

Do not mess with a dragon...
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I'm completely blind and I WILL bring up some girls, no matter how long it takes!
Hey grandpa, I was reading your thread the other day. I didn't respond because you were already getting so much wonderful help and many great offers for personal assistance from great guys like oldergrower. I hope all worked out well for you.

NG... boy, did I ever get a lot of help. OG, CF (CannaFan) and PJ have gone so far beyond the Call of Duty, so to speak, that it brought me to tears more than once to know that there are such compassionate and wonderful people still in the world. This also includes everybody else that posted on that thread. Thank you for the thought of help, I am sorry it took so long to find your post here and may God bless.

do not mess with a dragon, as you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

NG... boy, did I ever get a lot of help. OG, CF (CannaFan) and PJ have gone so far beyond the Call of Duty, so to speak, that it brought me to tears more than once to know that there are such compassionate and wonderful people still in the world. This also includes everybody else that posted on that thread. Thank you for the thought of help, I am sorry it took so long to find your post here and may God bless.

do not mess with a dragon, as you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Absolutely. I know I'm nowhere near you to give you any real assistance but please let me know if there is anything I can help you with. I am no expert but I did complete a dwc hydro grow and am now simultaneously running am outdoor grow and an ebb&flow grow in a diy flood & drain table. I just may be able to answer any questions you have. PM me sometime, I'd like to keep up with you.

Back
Top Bottom