Future Missouri license holder for cultivation

Greetings Chason! Welcome to the forum. I was just this morning looking over the proposed rules so far for home growers and I was a little alarmed at what all was in there. I am not sure that I am willing to just hand over my "excess" pot that I can easily produce with 6 flowering and 6 non flowering plants, to the nearest dispensary. I can also imagine the amount of inspections and tagging and weighing and time in my home by government people, just to comply with the law, and then the proposed methods to transport this "excess" pot from my home to the dispensary is downright laughable.
That's fine... I am sure we can bog down and overload the system with just a handful of dedicated citizen growers. This law has a lot of shaking out to do before it is ready for prime time. I am just sitting back and watching what happens for now and waiting for the right legal opportunity to open up for someone of my talents. It is going to be a fun next couple of years here in Missouri.

I totally get you... we have already prepaid for cultivation licenses. We have hired an attorney, who also was involved on legal writing of Amendment 2... we are working on CPa at this point as well... it would be nice to have some of the team put together before we move forward... as so they can put input in as well..

It's new grounds for us... but my gfs grandfather left us farms in Kansas... she is also in medical as well... she knows what it does for my pains.. and has seen more than enough proof that t should be legal.... we are also looking at hiring veterans as well as able seniors.... we are wanting to build a knowledgeable upper staff.... from different backgrounds with one purpose!

Cool nice to meet you... we are from Nixa,Missouri Christian county... we are in the process of putting our team together...
So was Jason Bourne :rofl::rofl: ...:welcome: to :420: ChasonJason:passitleft:

Am I the only one who caught the last part of the information on patients? The last clause pretty much makes it available to almost everyone in Missouri for medical card?

Am I the only one who caught the last part of the information on patients? The last clause pretty much makes it available to almost everyone in Missouri for medical card?
Are they still wanting to take my weapons away in exchange for an MMJ card??...I think I'll stay "in the closet" :rofl::rofl:

So can anyone tell me a good location to get good dirt here near Springfield, Missouri as well as lights... trying to set up roughly 5'x15' grow room in basement surrounded by concrete walls.. except one wall

Back
Top Bottom