G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old

Sorry here are some pics.

B778775B-031D-4AFA-9AEB-BB9DFD7C999C.png

64C8DE66-5B07-479A-8506-5C85DF1AF134.png

After 10 days I put them in the bigger cubes. It’s made from compressed coco. They are fantastic. No ph,ing or screwing around. Keep them moist and they do all the work for you. Seriously freeken easy. I tried everything possible and this is the quickest easiest method going.
You have made my day Bill :yahoo:

I also put clones in coco, I :love:adore:love: coco, it's such an amazing medium! At the moment I put clones or seeds in Rockwool/RootRiot or just well rooted clones directly in Coco in small pots - but those Coco cubes look like exactly what i'm looking for. The pots are great but the plants do get a little stressed out when i move them, especially when the roots are busting out of the sides. Those blocks are the perfect environment for young roots, and a great size!
Thank you Bill :passitleft:

You have made my day Bill :yahoo:

I also put clones in coco, I :love:adore:love: coco, it's such an amazing medium! At the moment I put clones or seeds in Rockwool/RootRiot or just well rooted clones directly in Coco in small pots - but those Coco cubes look like exactly what i'm looking for. The pots are great but the plants do get a little stressed out when i move them, especially when the roots are busting out of the sides. Those blocks are the perfect environment for young roots, and a great size!
Thank you Bill :passitleft:
I got a box of them when I realized how well they work. I think about $2 each.
I tell everyone I can about them. They have made life so easy. I don't baby them either. No worries about that just pop me in and go. Great for coco,but will work with any medium. Hydro soil what ever you use, Fantastic method. :thumb:

I’m sure everyone knows this but JustinCase. Hehe
A lawn weed sprayer is handy also as a way to reach your little ones in those hard to get to spots. Tip #2 put in nutrients not weed killer. Sorry I’ll stop now.

F01D4596-5706-49A1-B075-D62A5FBD9305.jpeg

My poor Gelato mom she was rode hard and put away well you understand. For the first time yesterday. If I get time I’ll explain how to tend her. Later.

6F7C368C-BBD2-48F7-AD35-53487515DB7F.jpeg

Day two all leaves are great.
You should be using some sort of root excelurator at least once a week. Especially when young.
It can be your best friend.

717AD76E-06F7-449E-8D50-0F51D9FEBE06.jpeg

My clones are taller than you can fit in your average dome.
I made a taller one I can’t show the patient is still pending. Hehe
When I get a minute I’ll show you how to make a cheep easy one at home.

So I dropped a brick last night.
I turned white led on to take a pic and forgot to turn it off.
So got that nice surprise this morning. Last time I did that friken cooked a batch of gorilla glue.
So fingers crossed. Here they are
What day 3 I think.

C1C95C67-3721-47BD-AE8E-4C87A2CA0F46.jpeg

Veg room is looking a little jumanji looked. Got to get back to work on them.
Sorry it’s a purple pic.

ECD49673-2E76-41AB-8FC9-1290623EE08E.jpeg

Sprayed twice today and opened vents. It’s hard to see with the flash on but I might have cooked a couple when I left the white led on the other night. Day 3 I think

4F1F6843-1C54-447D-8CA0-9E6A957E0627.jpeg

This is a blueberry from last year.
it was split young , now it’s got 4 mains ready to into veg room.
Fekin Bethlehem over there, no room at the Inn.

54BF914A-CC0D-488E-8B7D-EF23E4A5777F.jpeg

9E280A5B-1184-4DDD-8ABC-DD877BC5028F.jpeg

I guess there is two harvests there alone, more to come hehe.
Never enough room is there.
GG,BJ. BB. JH. all 6-8 weeks.

6C2559BB-C421-4D9A-B847-D2F09DDE8749.jpeg

This little girl is a GORILLA GLUE.
Topped and split young. Now she just waiting for her turn to shine. Be probably 3 months before she gets her shot at the Show. Once she grows out I’ll crank those main over so she can spread. Simple method but works for me so here we go. Eventually we will see what she can do.
My main goal now is build roots. On them. Keep em strong and healthy.

B0AB662B-368B-4FA5-B1E1-912282496D8A.jpeg

She has 4 main branches. I can control her growth by turning up or down her L. E. D. But with my root excelurator gold and proper watering I can keep building her roots. So when I up pot her bend her branches and up the light she will take off for me.

Awesome job bro! Looks like you got your recipe goin with those clones. I’ve cloned three times over my year learning this plants and have had a pretty good success rate. I too have noticed that the ones with more leaves root better for me also. Yours are huge though lol. Nice job though, following.

Awesome job bro! Looks like you got your recipe goin with those clones. I’ve cloned three times over my year learning this plants and have had a pretty good success rate. I too have noticed that the ones with more leaves root better for me also. Yours are huge though lol. Nice job though, following.
Thanks @HiighTide

Back
Top Bottom