Garden Of Weedan, Mystery Seed

Diplomat4Buds

This is my first ever grow journal!! I've attempted a couple grows before, but sadly to say without someone of superior experience supervising, they all were spectacular failures within the first two weeks. Here's hoping that history won't repeat itself. Ok, now for the grow. Im currently in the second week of vegetative growth,around 12 days in. I have 5 little girls, hopefully, but I can't be certain because they are bagseed. They are currently occupying 16 oz stryofoam cups with nothing but hyponex(no nutrients added) soil. I've poked several holes in the bottom for water ventilation. I have a quad-band 100 watt LED grow light along with two 42 watt(2700k and 6500k) cfls in a clamp light reflector(thanks to roseman for the idea!!). I have just asmall fan for ventilation. For nutes I currently have BioBizz Grow and some Fish Emulsion.
Again my supplies are:
5 bagseed babies in stryofoam cups, hopefully all girls :cheer:
100 watt quad-band LED light
(2) 42 watt CFL lights in a spotlight setup
A small house fan for ventilation
Biobizz Grow nutrients
Fish Emulsion
Ph test kit
Thermometer/Humidity meter

I will be posting pictures here shortly. Now without further ado I give you my Garden of Weedan. :welcome::welcome: ALL HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, hopefully together we can make some beautiful beanstalks out of these magic beans ;)

Re: GardenOfWeedan,MysterySeed

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom