GDP Questions?

Norcalgro

I have these two GDP's that are almost 3 months old. I'm growing outdoors and they've only gotten about 2-3 inches taller in the last month or so. I was given these from friend who got them from a local dispensary. They are rooted in a cube and soil. I'm wondering what I can do to get them to start growing taller. They have gotten quite bit more leaves on them over the last month or so but would like to see them get taller. Can I take them out and break up that cube to give the roots more room to grow? First time grower here and any advice would be much appreciated.
Was also wondering about recommendations for strains on indoor grow? Will be going with a bucket system and six 600 watt lights. Would prefer a Sativa to compliment the Indica that we are currently cultivating. Thanks.

ya get them out of that pot and bury that stem all the way up to the first set of leaves!

dont break the roots tho...not necessary.

oh no dont do that man. if they are outdoors, make the pot the earth itself!! dig a big hole, fill it with potting soil/perlite and then just plant it in there. water the first 3 weeks then after that it can take care of itself! you will want to give it nutes the first week or so also until the roots grow bigger to find its own

Back
Top Bottom