Gee Vs. The Mutant - LED LOS Whorled Phyllotaxy Swick Grow

I was following along hoping to see the it grow 2 trunks at the top(like mine) and you tipped it 🤣 oh well .
Nice grow 👍
it never made it to harvest. It was on an unstoppable downslide. Poor genetics. Darn Gimps. I have had quite a few whorly's and so far none have made it to harvest. I likely could have got some kind of yield, but it just got runtier as it progressed unfortunatly.

it never made it to harvest. It was on an unstoppable downslide. Poor genetics. Darn Gimps. I have had quite a few whorly's and so far none have made it to harvest. I likely could have got some kind of yield, but it just got runtier as it progressed unfortunatly.
Thats what I have in my stealth grow 🤔

What do you mean? Yours doesn't appear stunted in any way though? Funny you two are talking now. I have been thinking of your whirly grows in relation to one another.

What do you mean? Yours doesn't appear stunted in any way though? Funny you two are talking now. I have been thinking of your whirly grows in relation to one another.
I meant im growing one of those mutation, I hope mine doesn't stuff up 🤔 its all good so far

I meant im growing one of those mutation, I hope mine doesn't stuff up 🤔 its all good so far
Your plant looks super healthy. I can't remember, flower starts soon doesn't it? A few weeks away?

Your plant looks super healthy. I can't remember, flower starts soon doesn't it? A few weeks away?
Probably about 4-6 weeks away before it will probably start its in full sun if it was partially shaded it would probably start sooner

Hopefully she makes it. Mine did fantastic in veg. It was really thick. It never went bad until stretch, and then it just lost all vigor, wouldn't move water at all, and started to droop. I tried to make her happy but eventually the worms got her.

The others that I have had have all turned back to normals before flower. It would be cool to see one finish. The yield would be incredible😎
Its insane how many branches there are ,I took 2 cuttings off her yesterday and my early sexing abilities were on the money she's showing her sex loud and proud now

Back
Top Bottom