Gee Vs. The Mutant - LED LOS Whorled Phyllotaxy Swick Grow

Gee64

Gee's Organics - The Whorly Mutant - LOS - Swick - LED - Whorled Phylotax

I started 7 Batchelor Kush seeds, a hybrid cross of a Rose Kush female and a Cinderella-99 male, that sprouted on Jan30/23.

It was an experiment to see if sprouting on a 12/12 light schedule would make the babies show sex by Day 30. 6 of the 7 did and The Mutant held out until Day 32. You can follow that along in The Gee Spot - You Finally Found It if you want to see the experiment.

The Rose Kush was very chunky, colorful, and fragrant.

The C-99 male was a stinky branchy christmas tree shaped pheno.

Of the seven I got 1 whorled phylotax.

It started in a solo cup swicky-pot and was up-potted to a 7 gal cloth pot on a bed of perlite on Feb 12/23 @ 13 days old in hopes it was a girl.

My setup is a 5' x 5' Gorilla 8' tall tent, with a 6" carbon filter ventilation system.

My soil is my own Living Organic Soil that is 1 part home made Earth Worm Castings with all my ammendments, 1 part fresh used soil for all the myco and microbe innoculations, 1 part coco for carbon, and 1 part perlite so it can breathe.

The strain is a cross of a Rose Kush female seed that I got as a freebee long ago, that has fantastic colors, smells, tastes, a big yield, and is very easy to grow, with a Kingdom Organics Cinderella-99 male that was very stinky, branchy, robust, and had a beautiful christmas tree shape.

I made the cross, which strayed me away from my usual 100% sativa strains, specifically for outdoors in my region.

I wanted a sativa-like buzz from something outdoors that would ripen before Winter set in.

C-99 is famous for being an early ripening sativa so I chose it.

It worked out well.

I grew 1 female outdoors last summer and it yielded 3 pounds 5 grams of very nice bud, no larf as it was all defoliated in veg and stretch..

It got harvested at full ripeness on Oct 22, which is pushing it in my region, but none the less it made it to harvest before the frosts hit.

This will be my 1st indoor grow of it.

I have been playing around with bottom watering lately, SWICK's in particular, and The Mutant will all be SWICK'ing from a perlite bed.

My light is a Perfectsun LED Goliath with a 575Watt draw at the wall. It's 6 years old now and I should probably replace it but it still works and LED's are getting better and less expensive fast right now, so I will hold out a bit longer until I commit to a brand/model.

She got her 1st microbial tea yesterday at 31 days old, as the myco has had plenty of time to establish itself throughout the pot. I will now veg her until at least day 56 of life so she is properly fertile and ready for flower.

Sorry for not starting the journal a month ago but I wanted to make sure The Mutant was a chick.

So here we go....

20230204_142023.jpg

Feb 2nd, 3 days old.

20230204_061231.jpg
20230204_142023.jpg

Feb 4th, and a Carolina Reaper Mutant Whorly sprouts as well.

20230208_162022.jpg
20230208_162015.jpg

Feb 8th with the whole Clan.

20230209_080016.jpg
20230209_155532.jpg

Feb 9th and roots are popping.

20230210_101729.jpg

Feb10th.

20230211_055945.jpg

Feb 11th.

20230212_052210.jpg
Feb 12th.

Here is a list of my ammendments. They all go into my worm farm and then get mixed into my pots, along with more coco, used soil, and more perlite.

My worm soil is 50/50 used soil and fresh coco, with all ammendments added as the veggie scraps get put in.

Coco Coir - Phosphorous Potassium (trace amounts of boron, calcium, chlorine, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, nitrogen and zinc.)

Calcite - CaCO3

Limestone - Calcite, Dolomite

Dolomite - Calcium carbonate Magnesium carbonate, and lesser ampunts of chlorine, phosphorus, and potassium, in addition to more than 20 other trace elements.

I also regularly used cold hydrolysed fish fertilizer up until the last couple weeks of life.

Feather Meal - Slow release nitrogen

Fish bone meal - Calcium, Phosphorous, many many trace elements

Guanos - Nitrogen, Phosphorous. Trace elements are sulfur, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride, boron, molybdenum iron, manganese, zinc and copper.

Gypsum - Calcium, Sulphur

Greensand - 10% total potash (0.2% soluble), along with iron, magnesium, silica and as many as 60 other slow-release trace minerals.

Kelp Meal - N,P,K and 60 minerals and elements including iodine, 21 amino acids, and 12 vitamins (including A, C, B12, thiamin, and vitamin E or tocopherol).

Non - GMO Alfalfa meal - nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium

Non - Gmo Soy Bean Meal - Nitrogen, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, and many trace elements

Rock Dust - too many micros to list

Rock Phosphate - Phosphorous, Calcium.

Gee's Organics - The Whorly Mutant - LOS - Swick - LED - Whorled Phylotax

I started 7 Batchelor Kush seeds, a hybrid cross of a Rose Kush female and a Cinderella-99 male, that sprouted on Jan30/23.

It was an experiment to see if sprouting on a 12/12 light schedule would make the babies show sex by Day 30. 6 of the 7 did and The Mutant held out until Day 32. You can follow that along in The Gee Spot - You Finally Found It if you want to see the experiment.

The Rose Kush was very chunky, colorful, and fragrant.

The C-99 male was a stinky branchy christmas tree shaped pheno.

Of the seven I got 1 whorled phylotax.

It started in a solo cup swicky-pot and was up-potted to a 7 gal cloth pot on a bed of perlite on Feb 12/23 @ 13 days old in hopes it was a girl.

My setup is a 5' x 5' Gorilla 8' tall tent, with a 6" carbon filter ventilation system.

My soil is my own Living Organic Soil that is 1 part home made Earth Worm Castings with all my ammendments, 1 part fresh used soil for all the myco and microbe innoculations, 1 part coco for carbon, and 1 part perlite so it can breathe.

The strain is a cross of a Rose Kush female seed that I got as a freebee long ago, that has fantastic colors, smells, tastes, a big yield, and is very easy to grow, with a Kingdom Organics Cinderella-99 male that was very stinky, branchy, robust, and had a beautiful christmas tree shape.

I made the cross, which strayed me away from my usual 100% sativa strains, specifically for outdoors in my region.

I wanted a sativa-like buzz from something outdoors that would ripen before Winter set in.

C-99 is famous for being an early ripening sativa so I chose it.

It worked out well.

I grew 1 female outdoors last summer and it yielded 3 pounds 5 grams of very nice bud, no larf as it was all defoliated in veg and stretch..

It got harvested at full ripeness on Oct 22, which is pushing it in my region, but none the less it made it to harvest before the frosts hit.

This will be my 1st indoor grow of it.

I have been playing around with bottom watering lately, SWICK's in particular, and The Mutant will all be SWICK'ing from a perlite bed.

My light is a Perfectsun LED Goliath with a 575Watt draw at the wall. It's 6 years old now and I should probably replace it but it still works and LED's are getting better and less expensive fast right now, so I will hold out a bit longer until I commit to a brand/model.

She got her 1st microbial tea yesterday at 31 days old, as the myco has had plenty of time to establish itself throughout the pot. I will now veg her until at least day 56 of life so she is properly fertile and ready for flower.

Sorry for not starting the journal a month ago but I wanted to make sure The Mutant was a chick.

So here we go....
I’m not sure if it’s still going but @MedicGrow had a good deal on. CL🍀

Firstly, I’m in.

Secondly,

My Cheapo led strips make everything look nitro deficient. The color is actually very green and healthy.

Eh.. my light does the same.. I’m pretty sure it has something to do with the white/green light balance/temperature from the fixtures. When I put my plants under a regular light or sunlight they look dark green and lush.. under my light they look faded and yellowish. It makes it a little difficult to gauge some stuff accurately but I’ve learned to adjust.

Also, yes, light technology is currently leaping. Although it’s probably going to keep leaping for the next few years at least. It felt like buying a video card to me lol.. I would wait because new tech was coming then as soon as it arrived it was on its way to outdated lol. I decided eff it and just bought top end mid range.

Firstly, I’m in.

Secondly,

Eh.. my light does the same.. I’m pretty sure it has something to do with the white/green light balance/temperature from the fixtures. When I put my plants under a regular light or sunlight they look dark green and lush.. under my light they look faded and yellowish. It makes it a little difficult to gauge some stuff accurately but I’ve learned to adjust.

Also, yes, light technology is currently leaping. Although it’s probably going to keep leaping for the next few years at least. It felt like buying a video card to me lol.. I would wait because new tech was coming then as soon as it arrived it was on its way to outdated lol. I decided eff it and just bought top end mid range.
When this light fails I will immediately get another immediately,whatever I decide on at the time. Until then let technology advance!

20230307_064519.jpg

It's Day 36. Not much change. The plant is still too wet.

Perlite swicking is new to me so it's a learning curve.

The reservoir level is 2" below the pot bottom now so it should really start to perk up in the next couple days.

Otherwise, its doing well. The main fan leaves are getting really big. It's really bushy inside.

Once the water stress subsides I will dig into the plant for some pictures of the triple nodes.

Back
Top Bottom