General question

BIGGIE 868

hey guys wanted to get some feed back from ecperienced growers about the use if milk in soil...my biggest plant just hit flower and i wanna add milk to my feed.
what u think? P.S can i clone an autoflower
420-magazine-mobile2018514537.jpg

When it comes to using milk in soil the only time I have ever actually heard it being used as an outside situations not inside inside there is a possibility of it causing bugs not that it will happen but it can happen

You cannot clone autoflowers you actually have to breed them use a feminizing spray or by regular seeds of them and you can produce your own but remember if you buy an F1 the F2 is going to be the better one when you breed it the next time around after that you might as well go back to F1 and start over again so you can get the F2 again because as of F3 it starts to be inferior to the beginning product that was a mouthful to say

Thanks alot...was gonna order some fast and vast heavyweights and clone to see how much buds i can get but i guess thats out if the question

In a 2 x 2 x 4 with good ventilation and 300 watts actual watts I can get 6 to 8 oz off of the plants that I have in there I hope this helps some

I work for a dispensary so I have both I do breathing and Crossing for them I have multiple rooms but the one I am referring to is closest to yours and it is my breeding room for me to breed a strain at a time

Biggest yield I have ever got off of an auto it was outside and dry I received over 8 oz do not like running Autos that much but I enjoy helping people learn to breed them and then I normally will run the people's seed that they bread but average yield for most people is in between 2 and 4 oz and then between 4 and 6 oz outside

Anytime not a problem if you need to get ahold of me you can quote a post if you have a question for me or you can go to LMAO cloning for dummies is one of my threads and then share your ways to increase resin production is another one of my threads so welcome to stop by if you have any questions or would like to read up on anything I hope this help

Who strain for the last 2 to 3 weeks I use Botanicare sweet you can also use blackstrap molasses it does the same thing you are giving the plan extra sugars that it does not have to produce making it easier for it to produce resin as it grows for the last two weeks without giving it fertilizer this will allow your buds to sweeten up and flavor get a little more dense and cover their self with a little more crystals the day that you then take your plant throw it into 3 days of complete darkness this will stress the plant to the point where it starts to produce more resin after you have spent the three days inside the dark room with the plant and you can cut it straight down put it in the refrigerator and let it dry for two weeks and cure inside the refrigerator this will retain a lot more terpenes flavor and more potency it is a constant temperature and a constant humidity inside your refrigerator not to mention it is dark these are all things that can help you increase your potency for more you can always stop at my thread and the air is more from other people hope you have a good day

Who strain for the last 2 to 3 weeks I use Botanicare sweet you can also use blackstrap molasses it does the same thing you are giving the plan extra sugars that it does not have to produce making it easier for it to produce resin as it grows for the last two weeks without giving it fertilizer this will allow your buds to sweeten up and flavor get a little more dense and cover their self with a little more crystals the day that you then take your plant throw it into 3 days of complete darkness this will stress the plant to the point where it starts to produce more resin after you have spent the three days inside the dark room with the plant and you can cut it straight down put it in the refrigerator and let it dry for two weeks and cure inside the refrigerator this will retain a lot more terpenes flavor and more potency it is a constant temperature and a constant humidity inside your refrigerator not to mention it is dark these are all things that can help you increase your potency for more you can always stop at my thread and the air is more from other people hope you have a good day
thanks will most definitely use the molasses

hey got another issue...my plant stems are very skinny on one of my plants and idk what to do cause it have started flowering yesterday

First of all I have a couple questions for you how skinny is your stem how weak are your stems and is this a strain that is Hollow in the center or is it solid?

A higher dose of calcium and sulfur humic acid and folic acid these will help fat in your plants the calcium and sulfur well actually make it stronger if it is very weak and you are worried about it breaking in some places there is a few techniques the you can use to do it just let me know how bad your plant is so I know which direction to go

Back
Top Bottom