Germinating males

cotton eye

420 Member
ok .so I heard something that I thought was kinda foolish but i just have to ask …..I been growing from seed for many years and germinating as to crop kings instructions with no problems...….today I was told that it was better just to put the...... feminized... seed directly in the soil ..by doing this the seed dosent stress and will remain a female ...and not transform into a male … ...ill be nice and just say ….that comment made me feel like getting high...….id appreciate any comments ...thanks cotton eye joe

ok .so I heard something that I thought was kinda foolish but i just have to ask …..I been growing from seed for many years and germinating as to crop kings instructions with no problems...….today I was told that it was better just to put the...... feminized... seed directly in the soil ..by doing this the seed dosent stress and will remain a female ...and not transform into a male … ...ill be nice and just say ….that comment made me feel like getting high...….id appreciate any comments ...thanks cotton eye joe
:rofl::rofl: that's all I have to say about that :rofl::rofl:

I have read a few temperature and other variables affecting the male/female ratio, but that was with Regular seeds and not sure if I buy into that or not. But changing sex on a Feminized seed that has no male genes in it, that's ummm way out there :rofl::rofl:

Another old wives tale about male plants. When I started growing it was thought pot size had something to do with male/female ratios. Kind of why I started using solo cups in the first place. We could get the bigger cups in red then also.

It was thought that giving the plants a longer tap root would help them be female. Funny shit as I now use small 4 in pots and nothing has changed LMAO.

Good thing common sense gets you passed most of the Myths about growing.

Back
Top Bottom