Germination problem

no. I'm 100% sure it's one seed I only had 4 of them and now I might end up with 8 :D I'n not sure how to treat it I may just leave them as it is problem is space. roots may be way to dense in small containers, should I try to separate roots but if they have same root I don't want to cut to avoid root problems. I may leave them and have additional main tops :D

it's autoflowers and I don't have much space in 4 weeks they should start flowering, I'm thinking of replanting it now while seeds are small and easy to separate

:Namaste:
let's do a roll back....
messing with the seeds.... they finally pop and you plant them...they finally come to life and NOW you want to re plant them??!!
Please take a deep breath and relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax.
Think to yourself...do you want to see the seedlings grow into happy healthy auto ladies?? or is your mission "how much harm can I do in one grow?"
Please leave them some more. Autos will flower when they want to flower. :Namaste:

I asked if anyone has similar situation and how to deal with it. I'm relaxed, leaving so many seeds in small container is bad idea nothing to do with relaxing

I've seen twin trunk cannabis plants before, yours, in my opinion, are way too spaced out to be sprouting from a single seed.

Maybe it's because they're planted so high up in the soil that it looks like seperate plants?

They do look awfully close though, if it is multiple plants.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

soil is clean it was butned out processed soil and this siddlings look luke cannabis i doubt it's from other plant and seeds are defenetly 4 it's difficult to get seeds here so I have no extra seeds :D lets see in 1 week what happens

IMG_20161113_133720554.jpg

heres iamge on sprouds I was talking about. it looks like same plant to me I have 3 like these from 3 seed I got 6 plants they look the same qustion is what should i do. it's in small conteiners I plantet 2 seeds in 10liter 2.6 galon, no i think it's roots are way to big for separateing and transplanting I was thinking to stant 2 sprouts so it will only have 1 main coal and be small how should I do, whats your advice?

yeah it's miracle :D too bad i have little space and small pots :D how can i stunt small twins so it will make just 1 main coal I'v seen this kind of growth. if it spreads leave there NO way 2 plants can grow there

Back
Top Bottom