greenhouse_seeds_Indica_H-mix_153.jpg
greenhouse_seeds_Indica_H-mix_110.jpg

greenhouse_seeds_Indica_H-mix_103.jpg
greenhouse_seeds_Indica_H-mix_087.jpg

greenhouse_seeds_Indica_H-mix_109.jpg
greenhouse_seeds_Indica_H-mix_106.jpg

greenhouse_seeds_Indica_H-mix_105.jpg
greenhouse_seeds_Indica_H-mix_102.jpg

I really just want a nice blueberry to learn to grow on, but way out of my price range right now. I am far from a connoisseur, just want some good stable strains to grow.

:peace: brother growers. :roorrip:

But for real Hps420 if your getting good results then stick with them, or find a winning mother plant form your selection

I have myself grown out a few Ghsc strains! As metioned before

But personally i would not buy from them again! And less i was told it was some kick ass shit and then, i'd only accept it as a clone or forget about it, as growing out a pack of seeds to try and find the same pheno that probably will not give me the same results to whom that had suggested it, plus i'd not know what i'm looking for. So it would be pointless.

Anyway Here's some Ghsc White rhino i've grown out

and out of ten seeds there was only one plant that i would have kept as a mother!

top7.jpg

GARDEN3.jpg

9999.jpg

99911.jpg

Good luck with the rest of your grow brother! As i said before, doesn't look like you need any help and have all the knowledge thats needed your :surf: man lol

Sorry for hijacking your journal

Basic Breeding from The Cannabis Breeder's Bible

"Well informed breeders tend to shy away from producing feminized seeds. Feminized seeds should only be used for bud production and not for breeding. Generating seeds from feminized plants is only advised for personal use and not for distribution."

"The female-only seeds often carry the hermaphrodite trait. Selfing has become popular among those who wish to breed all-female or feminized seeds. Unfortunately feminized seeds do very little for the cannabis gene pool as the hermaphrodite condition prevents growers from generating a sensemilla crop."

"Feminized seeds are very expensive. Seed banks charge almost twice the price for feminized seeds. Their sellers claim to provide the grower with all female seeds. But in fact growers experience variable results with feminized seeds. They find females, hermaphrodites and males in the feminized seed population. Some growers may not find any males, but along with the females some hermaphrodites. Most good growers will only see females. So what is it that is causing growers to see different plant genders from feminized seeds? Why is it that good growers see females and other growers see males and hermaphrodites? The answer lies in the term 'good growers'."

"Most good growers choose standard seeds over feminized seeds for a number of reasons. Feminized seeds are expensive and are more likely to produce hermaphrodites as a result of stress than do standard seeds that are stressed. Since the hermaphrodite condition is not considered advantageous by growers who wish to produce a sensemilla crop they will generally stick with standard seeds as opposed to feminized seeds, which have the propensity to herm if they go through a little stress."

peace!

dean hello!:Rasta:
i had a few problems to report to franco,because in this patch i have noticed 3males! (not 3 hermies, i know well the difference!) that's fuck'd up i know!!! :hmmmm::hmmmm:
comment from franco was "that's not normal!" light leaks,some stress...
i had no light leaks,not that i know ...:popcorn: in growbox xl is hard to have light leak!!!:smokin:

3plant's that turn male were; trainwreck, cheese & lemon skunk!
trainwreck was not topp'ed or fimm'ed! other two were topp'ed!

beside that now plant's are frosting up and pushing big fat colas!
everything looks fucking great!:peace:

Hi Hps

That sad to hear!

Iv'e done a few runs with Ghsc and have got Hermies and males.

On my last grow i had some Buba kush and Alaskan ice.
The Alaskan 2/5 seed germintated one mutant sativa and one really nice 60/40 indica pheno that smelt of plums Keeper:smokin:

Bubba Kush 5/5 germinated, again one mutant also male plant, one hermi. That left me with three, two which were keepers and one okay plant.

Also had a white widow and cheese grow in 2008 one male cheese but must of been others as i had a seeded harvested. I also had no light leaks.

Anyway i hope all is going well today mate!

i dug up a few pic's of them grows i was talking about, so hope you don't mind me posting them.
post if you have good skunk pictures from GHS! :grinjoint::roorrip:
i will post new pictures later today! thc is frosting on the buds and fan leaves like a motherfucker!!! yeah!!!

Mothers
The eight in square pots are some of my mother plants.
DSC058471.jpg

DSC05851.jpg

Bubba Kush Ghsc
DSC05446.JPG

DSC05439.jpg

DSC05364.jpg

Lemon Skunk, sorry yours turned out male i got a pack from Amsterdam at the Green House coffee shop, in 2007 when it won 1st Place. Very nice smoke, i've got a mother! but would go with the Dna lemon skunk now.
DSC05453.jpg

DSC054441.jpg

These two pictures is of white widow or cheese from Ghsc can't remember as it was not labeled when potted up
picresized_th_1227618045_DSC04429.jpg

picresized_th_1227618052_DSC04430.jpg

Back
Top Bottom