GHS SSHaze and White Rhino

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

sorry for not keeping an update well this wasnt my grow and the guy whos it was wasnt in touch for a while, but here are some pics to explain whats happened

ok so for 30+ plants this was crap yield wise no dry weight yet, but ran into some serious problems on this as the rhino went 9+ weeks infact it went 13 and still no amber and very few cloudy trichs dont know this plant didnt go to its time limit and well over, also had some bad case of burning leaves anybody with any idea day time temps were 27-28 degrees celsius couldnt get it any lower as drawing in air from outside got 2 600w in a room of about length1.7m width 1.2m and height 2.2m,

anyway heres a pic of a rhino

dont forget the trichs on these werent changing and were checked thoroughly

06092011511.jpg

06092011510.jpg

06092011509.jpg

heres a pic of a whole plant gone crispy salvaged what we could off it now
06092011504.jpg

pic of some buds they still have a little crispy leaves on em

06092011505.jpg

anyway peeps all have alook remeber tmpes were high 27-28 degrees celsius humidity was kept about 50-55% reduced to 45% during last weeks of flowering

all in all a pretty poor grow and pretty poor yield (well looking like it ), if the crispy leaves didnt affect half the buds then this wouldve broken records lol, the supersilver haze is a beautiful plant very strong smelling and watching her grow is a delight the white rhino was a little let down, but by growers mistakes i am sure.

Back
Top Bottom