GHS SSHaze and White Rhino

time for an update, theyve come along very well was wanting mroe height but gonna give em another week to hopefully get bigger, anyway theyve been sprayed with water and here are pic

here a pic of all 6 , the 2 on the right hand side going up and down are rhinos the other 4 supersilver haze
30032011395.jpg

30032011393.jpg

here a pic of white rhino
30032011392.jpg

30032011391.jpg

heres a pic of supersilver haze
30032011390.jpg

if anybody had any input or criticsm it would be much appreciated :), its always a learning factor on here so come on peeps jump in on the thread, the rhinos have some big leaves but have grown a little, these will all be used as mother plants but hoping they get taller as need to take cuttings off them lol, whats worrying me is none of the plants are really looking like any of the supersilver haze or white rihino videos that ive seen on green house seeds webpage lol

My Greenhouse White Rhino was short and bushy while the Nirvana White Rhino was very tall. I grew the 2 of them in this journal: The Great White Rhino Shootout!. They are harvested now and drying. I tried the Nirvana WR and it is devastating. Will try the Greenhouse WR tomorrow. Take a look at my White Rhino grow and see what you think.

@mortimer thank you so much for commenting on this thread and funnily enough i was actually reading your thread a couple of days ago on the whiterhino shootout but was waiting for your smoke report, so nirava is a devastating smoke i am hoping the green house wr is even more devastating as i am growing that lol, but the greenhouse wr is so small and bushy nothing like what they have in their video of it.

@mortimer thank you so much for commenting on this thread and funnily enough i was actually reading your thread a couple of days ago on the whiterhino shootout but was waiting for your smoke report, so nirava is a devastating smoke i am hoping the green house wr is even more devastating as i am growing that lol, but the greenhouse wr is so small and bushy nothing like what they have in their video of it.
Hey buddy I have the official smoke report posted now on the Nirvana WR but the Greenhouse one is coming later today. I'll give you a little preview, though, on the Greenhouse...you will not be disappointed with it.

@mortimer thats good to hear mate about greenhouse white rhino, well i got some more pictures as i am gonna try and keep this journal upto date with pictures of the grow,
They were fed today with ec of 1.2 ph 6.4

now next week is gonna be pure water and during this week they will get a foliar feed of nitrozyme, then hopefully two weeks cuttings will be taken i can say they are a little smelly :) especially one of the super silver hazes,

photo 1 of side shot of supersilver haze i took side shots because cutting will be taken and if anyone has any info then plz do post on here even if its criticsm :)

02042011416.jpg

this is super silver haze
02042011415.jpg

02042011414.jpg

02042011409.jpg

heres the rhino theyhave grown a little which is good :)
02042011407.jpg

02042011406.jpg

side view of white rhino
02042011405.jpg

stems have become nice and thick now on all plants which is good

another update plants have come along nicely all are getting taller which is good even the greenhouse white rhino which i thought would stay really short and bushy forever lol.
They have been given water only at ph of 6.5 this is gonna be their last feed until next week when cutting will hopefully be taken.

got some pics too

super silver haze here
09042011442.jpg

another supersilver haze
09042011441.jpg

anothjer supersilver haze looks like some nice cutting can be taken here
09042011436.jpg

white rhino it has had some leaves removed
09042011430.jpg

white rhino showing bottom fan leaves removed
09042011432.jpg

heres a group shot
09042011429.jpg

@HempRocket thank you there is one thing i would like to ask, ive seen the hairs that show up to tell me its a female plant but i thought that would only happen in 2nd week of flowering i am still in veg, i know the idiots been messing with the light cycle a little which ive warned him about - hes turned the lights off for an hour here and there when he goes out, has this caused the hair to show up now or is it because theyve been in veg for so long now due to the mess ups at the beginning

All MJ plants will develop pre-flowers at some point (actually point of maturity) even under 24 hours of light so don't worry about that. What I would worry about is the possibility that they might hermie if he keeps turning off the lights for an hour then turning them back on, then turning them off....etc.

@HempRocket thanks alot for ur info and input and i appreciate it alot mate even criticsm is welcome its the only way to learn :).

Now my question is after taking cuttings do the mothers need to be fed straight away i know it will stress them after the cuttings but shall i still feed with veg feed quarter strength well ec of 1.1 and ph of 6.3-6.5

ok heres an update with photos, cutting were taken today and placed into root riot starter cubes and jiffy plugs

picture of mothers supersilver haze
16042011446.jpg

and various pictures of cuttings

16042011453.jpg

16042011454.jpg

16042011455.jpg

16042011456.jpg

ok time for an update and some info, now the cuttings in jiffy plugs rooted after 10 days they had explosive roots but are still in the propagator due to the main room not being finished they should hopefully get potted up into bigger pots very soon as they really need it, also the cuttings in the root riots have catched up but gonna stick to jiffy plugs from now on but root riots cubes are good too, not all have rooted about 36 out of 72 have rooted properly though didnt explect that due to reading up on supersilverhaze having rotting probs.
also mothers i think are showing abit of nitrogen def next feeding will up the nitrogen on them as it is only on lower leaves and only gave them an ec of 1.0 this time round (kinda low i know) next time it will be 1.5 ec

time for pics

heres the one prop with some cutting in jiffy plugs you can see the roots have come out all the jiffy plugs rooted first which was about 8-10 in them the rest were all put into root riot cubes
30042011475.jpg

30042011474.jpg

30042011473.jpg

heres a picture of the mothers
30042011472.jpg

30042011471.jpg

ok now time for update cuttings have been potted and are now in their final destination, i was really surprised by how well the clones in jiffy plugs did compared to the root riot cubes.

in toal 35 plants under 2x 600w phillip bulbs with klimavator. got some pictures too

heres the exhaust and intake
07052011477.jpg

heres the pots all 6.5 litre pots they will be moved around soon i am told, i know fan is too small thats gonna get changed too

07052011478.jpg

07052011480.jpg

07052011481.jpg

now there was a problem with exhaust and some of the clones did have a little yellowing but does this look like heat stress or nute burn i was told some of it is from the cuttings but cant remember em being this bad but exhaust issue has been fixed, the leaf tips are only like this on the plants closest to the intake fan all are super silver haze 3 (3 being from the third mother of super silver haze) , but now exhaust has been fixed lets see.

07052011482.jpg

07052011483.jpg

07052011484.jpg

well from everything so far it lokosl ike the jiffy plugs are the best and fastest rooting medium to use on the strains as they had the most root mass in the quickest time, it kinda surpirised me how well the cuttings in jiffy plugs did, anyway no further updates as of yet but will try and keep this thread upto date as best as i can, so far not many comments on here must mean everything is going ok lol or peeps not interested lol

Back
Top Bottom