therealest

SUPER silver haze and white rhino... help needed
070320112481.jpg

070320112491.jpg

070320112501.jpg

070320112441.jpg

070320112461.jpg

SuperSilver Haze and White Rhino

I would first like to start off by saying hello to everybody and would also like to say i am doing this journal on behalf of a friend, anyway i hope to learn alot from the peeps on here and i know for sure that i am gonna need help ,

the strain is GHS supersilver haze and white rhino
currently at seedling stage for 3 weeks in rockwool cubes and under heated propagator (temps cold at his place), giving quarter strength nutes of vita link earth bioplus and biopac and ph is at 5.5-5.6 for now, . I am gonna be transplanting cubes into bio bizz light mix soil in 6.5litre pots.

now i do have pictrues and after a very slow start of 1 and a half weeks of nothing he started giving 1/4 strength nutes and now plants are lively but have got some problems as stretching occured (lights too high) and also leaves basically turned on them selves, will have pictures for you too see what i mean, stem on 2 of the ssh totally weak and fall over have put support in by method of a stick to help hold up the stem,

now the fool had left the propagator vents closed most the time and no fan on the seedlings so if he get some air on it should this increase the stem strength because when the sticks are taken out they completely fall over.

070320112521.jpg

ok now ive decided to start off a journal as i asked for help and no one responded lol, will keep it upto date when i can but this is on behalf of a friend who has no internet access, i hope you all enjoy and please give your opinions and share your knowledge :) as i am gonna need alot of help, anyway first post was made on here about a week ago, latest developments are that i have now potted up into soil (bio bizz light mix)
and using vita link earth as my nutes, now only using vita link plant start along with also vita bio pac and bio plus, plants are under a 400watt metal halide with fan blowing over the plants and light distance is at 70cm above plants.

when transplanting into soil i took off some of the rockwool cubes and noticed no roots on 3 oput of the 6 plants had even gone down into the big rockwool cubes anyway will add pictures today

i will add more pic of the new setup

i told him to put a fan on em a while ago lol which he has done now anyway but the fan was blowing down on the plants instead of up, anyway all has changed and been fixed

this is a picture of the white rhino any idea why leave are discoloured it is the first set of leaves only and new growth does not have it on but doesnt seem to be getting any bigger

12032011289.jpg

this is a picture of supersilverhaze

12032011284.jpg

this is a picture of another super silver haze

12032011274.jpg

ive not bothered adding any more close up pictures of the others as the others havent seem to of done nothing, gonna give em a week and if nothing has happened get rid of the rest of em

there are 2 white rhinos fem seeds and 4 ssh fem seeds

heres a pic of all of them the 2 at the end (right hand side going up and down) are white rhinos the other 4 supersilver hazes

12032011290.jpg

i forgot to add 400watt metal halide only introduced 4 days ago

would it help to start giving the plants some grow nutes on next watering as theuve only had plant start for now ec of 0.4 as the bio bizz light mix should be ok for a week or two, was thinking next feed just give them water and a week later give em some grow nutes, i know some of them are probably not gonna get any bigger and might need to be gotten rid of but will see in a week or two

ive put them in the bio bizz light mix not all mix as all mix says it has an ec of 2.2 which from what ive read the supersilver haze doesnt like strong ec, anyway next watering which will be when the top of the soil is dry (even slightly crusty dry) i will be giving just water to all the plants then the week after will start on grow feed on one of the supersilver hazes and hopefully a few others if theyve improved, but only gonna be feeding it in 2-weeks with 1/4 strength feed and will observe the plants reaction and if no nute burn then will slightly increase nutes, will be giving nutes every other watering and even then only 1/4 strength at first

and thank you to all that have commented on this thread i do appreciate it alot

i did notice that the plants suffered a little heat stress due to the fan being blowing down on em instead of up, ive not seen any nute burn as of yet and with the £4 ph tester the automtic one its showing ph of 7 even though i thuoght the soil buffered it to ph6.2, but gonna do a proper check in a couple of days.

Ok my friend here is some info for you!
Super silver haze; ph in growth 5,5-6,0 in flowering ph 6,0-6,8. Ec in growth 1,3-1,5 Ec in flowering 1,5-1,7!
Peace Jimmy

THANX JIMMY i have watched their vids and taken note of the ph and ec and humidity etc etc, but thanx for the info but isnt 5.5-6 ph for veg abit low for ph of soil. anyway thanx again mate

by the way the first pic of the cable tie around it was the supersilver hazes they corrected themselves and now are doing good well 1 is anyway. does anybody know or think why the others havent done much at all lol

yeah that ph was in the link for soil which i thought rang alarm bells but i aint no experienced grower so will stick to ph of 6.3-6.7 in soil, ive read between 6-7 is ok in soil but dont know about the strains i am using

The feeding cart I link you is from Franco on GHSC! So I think all data is ok!
Take care buddy and have fun whit your grow!
Peace Jimmy

15032011316.jpg

15032011309.jpg

15032011301.jpg

15032011299.jpg

15032011298.jpg

15032011296.jpg

15032011292.jpg

heresa little update some of them have started to actually grow a little lol

pictures 2 and 3 are the white rhinos, now can anyone tell me why these are only getting a little bigger but still very short and stocky i expected the leaves to come out a little on them

i know they are coming on now but still been very slow, this has been like 3-4 weeks now, the idiot messed up at the beginning severely so had to try and pull them back but now ive told my mate to leave the lights on 24/7 (which have been for 1 1/2 weeksthe 1 supersilver haze looks like its ready to go into veg nute regime :) next feed is gonna be strictly water at 6.5ph and then the week after that it will be 1st veg nutes for 1 of the supersilver hazes, and apart from 1 other supersilver haze the rest dont look ready to even go into veg nute regime, i will be feeding nutes every other watering but damn this has been slow progress on the plants they have come to life in the past week or so. Will keep this journal upto date as much as i can

ok heres an update with pics, last feed i gave them ec of 0.7 this time around 1.0 next time its gonna be only water.

now this is all 6 of em theyve improved but i am hoping in the nest week or so all get taller because these are gonna be mothers so clones will be taken off em hopefully

24032011360.jpg

24032011361.jpg

here a picture of the supersilver haze
24032011362.jpg

and here a picture of super silver haze 2
24032011363.jpg

heres a picture of the whiterhino 2 this looks good compared to b4 if u go to the first pic plants are still in the same order lol
24032011364.jpg

this is a picture showing both white rhinos
24032011365.jpg

the two middle ones are both supersilverhaze 3 and 4 they not as good as 1 and 2 but lets see in a week or two
24032011366.jpg

now can someone please tell me am i gonna expect to see them get any taller as they seem to of only got wider lol but have improved so hopefully next week wewill see. they are being fed only once a week or every 5 days but mainly when top of soil becomes dry

i was hoping someone would say they would get taller lol, but all does look fine with them for now, they have improved drastically compared to first photos and thats why its taken so long for them to get like this because the 1st two weeks everything was wrong, but all is sorted now. they r on 18/6 light cycle and these are gonna be in veg indefinite and only clones taken off them, i do hope they get bigger soon 1 of the supersilver haze smells a little already.

Back
Top Bottom