GLH Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: --- Lights

Ok thats worse than what i have experienced!

But the thing i'm so mad about he didn't follow his own rule of 90day return policy with me whilst with other people he has, maybe it was a misunderstanding but still he couldve answered my last mail. And everybody was so positive about him so i really trusted him. And the grow led hydro lights are also made in china ;)

I think all of the fixtures are made (assembled) in China. Although many use American made LEDs in their design. I have noticed that the company name has been redacted from the threads/posts, so I am assuming they are no longer sponsors, or they left under less than favorable conditions.

whoops, was writing something about a couple of missing threads on the subject of mike and certain company but thought better of it. Got too many friends here to get banned for speaking my mind about things that are ignorant and wrong.

as i'm in a situation to be buying one or several LED lights and have been doing a lot of research, i'm curious as to why --- light company is being blocked out, they were one of the three companies i am looking into, along with stealth LED and Advanced LED

It could just be as simple as he is no longer a sponsor. 420 doesn't promote companies that aren't sponsors on the site, An example is one of the large seedbanks stopped sponsoring a few months back and any mention of them is redacted as well. Their policy also extends to former members and banned members/sponsors. I know that they have banned sponsors in the past for what can only be called "shady behavior" on the part of the sponsor.

I know that I have lights from two of the companies you mentioned looking at (I have no knowledge of Stealth). I can tell you though, that both companies produce solid lights. I can't give you a definitive answer on which is better without doing a full-on comparison grow.

My last journal has some details of my grow using those two different lights. Best of luck on making a buying decision. Just remember "Good isn't Cheap, and Cheap isn't Good"

420 Magazine respects the fact that some of our Members and Sponsors may wish to participate in other Cannabis based communities in addition to our own.

The goal of this post is to clarify our policy in this area and to ensure that 420 Magazine, our Sponsors, and Members all make informed decisions.
  • 420 Magazine has the right to decide who may become and remain a member (all who follow our guidelines are welcome)
  • Every Sponsor and member has the right to decide whether to participate in our community (provided our guidelines are followed, as agreed to in the terms of service).

We don't encourage the practice of joining multiple site because in our experience, this inevitably leads to guideline violations. That said, we do allow the practice given the following constraints;
  • No recruiting for a competitor
  • No promoting a competitive site
  • No hyper-linking to a competitive site
  • No referencing competitive sites by name.
Additionally, there are a few other Cannabis forums that are actively hostile to 420 Magazine, and we reserve the right to revoke membership status should any sponsor, staff, or member choose to join one of these sites and we become aware of it. Since we are specifically not mentioning these sites by name, we will discuss the issue on a case-by-case basis to ensure the member/sponsor is making an informed decision.

Our moderators are aware that not all guideline violations are equal. Mistakes, such as an inadvertent reference, will be treated with kindness and understanding. Active recruiting will result in a ban.

To those friends, acquaintances, and members that choose to move on to other forums, we wish you health, happiness, and a aromatically green future.

:420::thanks::420::thanks::420:
Questions & Answers - Membership on other Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom