Greetings from Boston!

beebop76

Mid 30s, used to smoke almost for many years although after getting married and having a kid I find myself rarely smoking. I've needed a hobby though and realized I always wanted to grow...

And so, after many hours of research (much of it on this awesome site) I've gotten all my materials together and just waiting on my 300 GLH LED from Mike to arrive next week to get started.

Eagerly waiting for my first harvest...

peace to all.

Hey there beebop76 :welcome: to 420Mag. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. I live in RI and grow Medical Marijuana for myself and 5 Patients. I urge you to read all aplicable Laws and never deviate from them. I know Mike's GLH LED is quite powerful and have seen some terrific grows using this superior product. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

Mid 30s, used to smoke almost for many years although after getting married and having a kid I find myself rarely smoking. I've needed a hobby though and realized I always wanted to grow...

And so, after many hours of research (much of it on this awesome site) I've gotten all my materials together and just waiting on my 300 GLH LED from Mike to arrive next week to get started.

Eagerly waiting for my first harvest...

peace to all.

Best of luck Beebop ... it's lots of fun and always interesting to grow. Lot's of good info on this site for new growers. Boston,s a great town ... I visit often (4-5 times a year) .... goods luck, happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom