Go to work stoned?

isha

SexyVexy is the inspiration for this question, based on a recent pic she posted: how many of us go to work stoned? I work for myself, so in my case? ALL THE TIME!! :cool:

isha said:
SexyVexy is the inspiration for this question, based on a recent pic she posted: how many of us go to work stoned? I work for myself, so in my case? ALL THE TIME!! :cool:
:hmmmm: I don't get it?? What recent pic??

Am I the only one confused?

Re: confusion over the pic....I mean the one posted on 14th August 2005 in the 420girls Gallery , entitled " just a little 'before-work' joint". Having seen that, I wondered how many of us toke before going to work. Hope that clears up any confusion, and no offence was intended.

I can smoke before work because it's a pitiful job that I do which includes changing garbage bags as one of the most physically demanding parts of the job.

I used to work in a garage, but lost that job after the company got bought-out. Couldn't do that job stoned.

This one I could do stoned, I just choose not to risk it.

I love getting ripped before I go into work...I work at a movie theatre and our box office doesn't even have stools for us to chill on, so we're just standing there doing nothing all day - might as well get high...the funny thing is that I'm still getting promotions because I'm a firm believer in good work ethic even when I'm high off my gorde.

I don't cause I get burnt and the day goes even slower so I smoke when I wake up around 11 (gotta watch springer) goto work at 4, get off at 9 and smoke till i can't sit up.

whenever i smoke before work i feel like everyone is looking at me...nobody has said anything (and i think they would if they knew) but i hate that feeling. peace

isha said:
Re: confusion over the pic....I mean the one posted on 14th August 2005 in the 420girls Gallery , entitled " just a little 'before-work' joint". Having seen that, I wondered how many of us toke before going to work. Hope that clears up any confusion, and no offence was intended.
Ah, I thought you were referring to a pic of me high AT work or something. :laughtwo:

But yes, I do go to work high. Every day for over a year I've enjoyed the same ritual... either a nice bong rip or a quick joint RIGHT before I leave. Then a 'touch-up' joint during work. :)

i dont work and i havent worked for a while. dont worry i make money tho. but um yeah when i did work i used to drive tow trucks and i used to get ripped in my tow truck.....lol

im high at work about half the time. the most dangerous thing about being high at my work is ill lean up against the grill i cook over and not notice the heat because im so high and it will burn my dick a little. thats a bitch.

frankenberry said:
im high at work about half the time. the most dangerous thing about being high at my work is ill lean up against the grill i cook over and not notice the heat because im so high and it will burn my dick a little. thats a bitch.

lol remind me never to order anything from the grill at your work.

I get ripped before work, then at lunch, then after I get home. I am a nurse in the secured Alzheimer's/Dementia unit at a nursing home. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
mwahahahahhahaha

i used to go into work ripped and like 4 hrs into my shift pack a bowl that last me like 3 hrs and then leave high and smoke some more.... the best is i would get high then my boss would come out back be like damm i hate these old bastards ... i smell weed where is it.... and id have to share a bowl with him .. but thas why i dont want to leave my job HAHAHAHA....... but its all good .... not only that but 90% of people that work in the Bowling Industry smoke or do something else

since I'm a contractor, I'm basically my own boss so I can go to work high and even smoke on the job if I so choose.
However,
my job involves climbing telephone poles and running cable so I choose to remain sober on my job so as to prevent any mishaps that may occur as a result of being a little too relaxed.

My old job, i got stoned at work, pretty much everyday. Most of the time with my boss. He didnt quite smoke as much as me cause he was the boss and had to deal with asshole customers and shit like that..but we would get super blazed after work, while still on the clock.

My new job, well...I went in for the interview on Tuesday blazed...she liked me hired me. Went in yesterday (my first day) WAYY blazed..prolly shouldnt have been that blazed the first day but it was not big deal, everything was fine. Today was my second day, went in blazed as well..so i will say that yes i blaze at my new job too.

I find that if I smoke before work, I get tired later on in my shift....

BUT, if I can sneak another joint in on my shift ( just a little one ) than I'm fine.

Back
Top Bottom