Things you should not do stoned!

Be the pyromaster on 4th of July. I put a seven tube repeating mortar on a slight grassy hill, the first shot knocked it over and every shot after that was in a different direction, like the house for instance, or ME. Bout an hour later I put a rubber chicken on a Thunderstick (an M-80 that flies) and shove it in the ground to hard. It tried to fly for a second and blew tiny pieces of burnt rubber chicken over twentyish feet of, um, everything.

I still get s**t for that day.

OMG..i just laughed so hard i almost pissed my pants..just did a similar thing tha other night..tha video is on facebook.

never ever cook when ur stoned . you may think what your eating is good but then u throw up an hour later . for example . . . a mayo and jelly sandwich with pickles

never ever cook when ur stoned . you may think what your eating is good but then u throw up an hour later . for example . . . a mayo and jelly sandwich with pickles

:rofl:

Oh god that sounds awful! reminds me of the time i though mixing kract mac&cheese with a jar of queso sauce and crunched up nacho chips was a good idea. I puked so hard. :laughtwo:

Chocolate Malts! are a bad idea when your stoned to the point of nausea. (looks pretty nasty in the toilet)

Freaked the hell outta my wife though! laughing my ass off!
I sent my buddy a pic too. rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!

I smoke and I snooze, eyes open to view
But little desire to move

If I'd stuff to do, the worst thing's a doob
Unless all is good till tomorrow

High time is well spent, with chores left unbent
Tis the best excuse that I know

To sit in my chair till my head loses air
And not leave a mess to clean out

:rofl:

Oh god that sounds awful! reminds me of the time i though mixing kract mac&cheese with a jar of queso sauce and crunched up nacho chips was a good idea. I puked so hard. :laughtwo:

lmao im not gonna lie that sounds pretty good "right now" :tokin:

I dont know if you should do wen your stoned or not but im Maad stoned right now & im thinking wot i eva i did i thought was right is now wrong Lol! i dno ... :)

I dont know if you should do wen your stoned or not but im Maad stoned right now & im thinking wot i eva i did i thought was right is now wrong Lol! i dno ... :)

:hmmmm:
What does that mean? No offence dude, but its like you're speaking(typing) a different language.

:hmmmm:
What does that mean? No offence dude, but its like you're speaking(typing) a different language.

Lol, the sad thing is that we have more than a few members who live in a part of the world where English is learned as a second, third, fourth, etc. language. One wonders how they deal with "do it yourself" language.

I also intend no offense, but think about it, people. Most of us dumb Americans can either figure it out or ignore it as we see fit. But this is truly a global website. You're probably giving the non-native English speakers fits. And if they have NO grasp of English and must rely on a web-based translator to turn our posts into their native tongue, well, gobbledygook probably gives such translators fits.

I'm just saying...

Back on topic:

One thing you should NOT do stoned is to walk past your air conditioner (when it is running) carrying a loaded spoon.

And it was the last of my bud, too! Hmm. I wonder if I have anything that I can build a screen for the vacuum cleaner out of, lol. Stupid shag carpet.

(Stupid TorturedSoul.)

Its called Stoner language thats why you cant understand it .. :D

I speak that language sometimes but seem to forget it gets lost in translation.
:tokin: dont know why but I am always forgetting something:blunt::grinjoint:

I personally like to be really stoned and whip up some sort of disgusting concoction that (at the time) looks delicious. It really boosts my ego. Then I decide that I'm a master chef.

OK people, It's been three(ish) months and I think everyone should have a new story or two so.. :bump:

Watch a Bruce Lee movie with your entire family while baked like a Christmas ham. I'm lucky my sister and her husband were just as stoned or else I would have stood out! The whole thing was too funny to handle, I think my parents knew..

Back
Top Bottom