Things you should not do stoned!

Haha that had me laughing so hard I could barley breathe. And im not even stoned.

Oh ya those damn Xbox's can be tricky sometimes, hahahaha, I was laughing so hard it wasnt funny, but I was stoned outta my mind tho. I got many more stories about when I was high. Like the time my popcorn was telling me who I killed on Halo, I swear to this day it wasnt the TV telling me, it was my fuckin popcorn that was next to me, that was a trip. Or the time I got home and had a whole conversation with my cat, we talked about life and everything, holy shit that was funny as hell too. I LOVE weed. :grinjoint:

Smorgasbord! Why not eat everything? And giggle :winkyface:

+1 - my wife laughs when I go out for dinner after a longer ride - I usually take the "I'll have one of each" approach to ordering...kinda why I love a sushi bar. We have one that has the little boats that have various types of sushi on plates, and you grab what ya want, then you get charged by the number/type of plates you have at the end of the meal. Needless to say, between my hunger from riding and a big buzz, my plates usually need more than one stack to accommodate all of them.

I also found that getting too high isn't the best for riding shorter distances...I spaced out, pondering who knows what, and missed my turn on Friday afternoon. Short ride turned into a "3 hour tour" by the time I realized where I was.... :cool:

:peace:

Pardon my geek but...

...squeezed as much as I could with out being able to increase the bus speed. I got my 1.4gig up to about 1550+ but of course that's not good enough I heard oh mid 1600's... my error became apparent as my CPU and zif socket became one unit slowly melting into my motherboard... that was about $600 with of gear gone in 10 seconds or less.. *sigh* the good ol' days.

Ouch... 1.5Ghz probably @ 133Mhz FSB. Man I can relate, I work on P.C.'s for a living.

I like to :ganjamon: when I'm doing something that is tedious, or involves lots of little parts like replacing a MoBo in a lappy. It helps me relax so I don't get over frustrated with the convoluted designs of some proprietary brand names. <---(means they purposely place easy to fix items, in a very hard to reach spot, so you'll have to take the WHOLE thing apart or send it back to them, Toshiba, Dell, and HP all do it).

I usually never expect to have to talk to a client, usually. There have been times when I've had to answer the phone to a anxious P.C. owner expecting a quick answer. Well, let me tell you...when I'm in the "zone", I don't know who they are, why they are calling me, wait did I just call them?

Where is their damn P.C. anyways, and what's wrong with it again?

Wait... who's this?... OK try explaining to someone the difference between a "real" virus and an article of malicious code aptly named "malware" ...say the spoof anti-virus 2010, and why their "free" downloaded solution did NOT catch it, AND I'm going to have to reformat their HDD then restore the OS. AND if they have any important docs, pics, mp3's, or videos on the corrupted HDD, I do charge extra for recovering those files. Oh and they need to change all their important on-line financial information, probably today, like NOW!

Yeah, it can get just as convoluted as those notebook designs.

-Respect

A freind of mine (and fellow grower) went out drinking one night , after lots of drinking he went home and found he had lost his keys and couldnt get in . so he decided to brake in his house , meanwhile a neighbour had seen him but didnt know it was him and called the police , he got caught growing 10 plants and all his equipment took off him !!!

Ouch... 1.5Ghz probably @ 133Mhz FSB. Man I can relate, I work on P.C.'s for a living.

I like to :ganjamon: when I'm doing something that is tedious, or involves lots of little parts like replacing a MoBo in a lappy. It helps me relax so I don't get over frustrated with the convoluted designs of some proprietary brand names. <---(means they purposely place easy to fix items, in a very hard to reach spot, so you'll have to take the WHOLE thing apart or send it back to them, Toshiba, Dell, and HP all do it).

I usually never expect to have to talk to a client, usually. There have been times when I've had to answer the phone to a anxious P.C. owner expecting a quick answer. Well, let me tell you...when I'm in the "zone", I don't know who they are, why they are calling me, wait did I just call them?

Wait... who's this?... OK try explaining to someone the difference between a "real" virus and an article of malicious code aptly named "malware" ...say the spoof anti-virus 2010, and why their "free" downloaded solution did NOT catch it, AND I'm going to have to reformat their HDD then restore the OS. AND if they have any important docs, pics, mp3's, or videos on the corrupted HDD, I do charge extra for recovering those files. Oh and they need to change all their important on-line financial information, probably today, like NOW!

-Respect

Just reading that made my brain hurt.:smokin: Although i am guilty of the same thing when explaining what is wrong with a car.I go way to deep if im hi.:roorrip:

Never work on your malfunctioning gas grill, at night, in the dark, while stoned, and light your lighter so you can see. If you do it anyway, at least be holding a marsh mellow in the other hand.

Ha ha ha! I too have done it. I lost all of my arm hairs on my right hand... The smell of burnt hair after-wards is priceless.

Yes its good to laugh at your self.:grinjoint:

And or your old lady .Speaking of funny last night came home same ritual
roll up a fatty me her smoke it she tells me she is getting in the pool .Well
thats cool she has one of these little blow up pools from when her grandkids
used to stay over.Well if you noticed the weather in this part of the country
we have had a ton of rain.I was thinking she needs to empty some water out
as it is to the top.

About that time i look outside just in time to see her floating and hit the edge of the pool and it folded over.And the whole side went down with her on a Raft heading down the hill on a wave of water .She stopped when she ran
Into the shed.I went back on the couch laughing out of control.About 15
minutes later she comes in and says nothing .I said how was the pool .:smokin:She looked at me and said im not telling you what i did you will tell
everyone.I said dont worry i seen you. We laughed for a hour.:)

That is something that would happen to me. Good one!

A freind of mine (and fellow grower) went out drinking one night , after lots of drinking he went home and found he had lost his keys and couldnt get in . so he decided to brake in his house , meanwhile a neighbour had seen him but didnt know it was him and called the police , he got caught growing 10 plants and all his equipment took off him !!!

damn! that really sucks! i feel for that guy. wow.

-Respect

Agreed. I run a PC repair business on the side myself and can totally relate to your story.

I just lose all my stuff i set something fown for a minute to go grab something from the kithen and then im all like "Dude wheres my remote?"

Know what you mean we got a new tv and cordless phone same week
after about 5 minutes of me trying to use the phone to change the channel
i seen the wife laughing and knew i was busted.Guess thats why they call
it DOPE:rollit:

Know what you mean we got a new tv and cordless phone same week
after about 5 minutes of me trying to use the phone to change the channel
i seen the wife laughing and knew i was busted.Guess thats why they call
it DOPE:rollit:

haha i bet you were having fun with that cause them house phones usually go beep beep boop bap lol:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom