one they did not have in stock so i took the one of the wall for -75 cool
so i thought .

Well i go to pay and ask the guy for the instructions and he says OH just
print them off the net cool i thought:Rasta:Only to realize i do not have
internet at my house :(

So after 2 hours of messing with it and nothing working i went got my buddy
next door .He looked at me started laughing said how hi are you.As he
pushed the on button i could not find. It still took him 20 minutes tp program
all the shit.But now i can read the info .;)

Re: Things you should not do stoned !

hell yeah. there are lots of things you shouldn't do stoned, but there are also a lot of things that wouldn't be the same if you weren't. haha. it's straight though, at least you got it all figured out now!

I have lots of those stories, but the one closest to yours is this one. I was faded beyond control and my buddy called me to get on Xbox live, so Im like ya cool. Well I couldnt move for shit, I somehow managed to get up, but couldnt figure out how the hell to turn my Xbox on. He calls me back like 10 minutes later and wants to know where I am, I told him I couldnt figure out how to turn the box on, I was sitting there with my controller in my hand laughing uncontrollably, he had to walk me through it over the phone and it took me like 10 more minutes just to understand what he was saying. Ahh good times, good times.:grinjoint:

No big deal it started out i got a 52'' free that didnt work .
I dont watch tv much. late night before bed .It wasnt bad like 800.00
with everything compared to racing this is a very cheap toy.

I think dude at the store knew me and my brother were stoned. Was kinda
funny i am 6 6''320 my brother is 6 8'' and 290 the guys grabbed the tv out
of our hands and said they would load it .I think they thought us looking
stoned we would drop it.It was good hydro .goo and super skunk.:smokin:

heh- I was a home theater installer for a few years...blazing all the time. :roorrip:

Never work on your malfunctioning gas grill, at night, in the dark, while stoned, and light your lighter so you can see. If you do it anyway, at least be holding a marsh mellow in the other hand.

Do you need to tell us what happened :smokin:

I fix cars for a living so i always Mgyiver (spelling?) things .years ago when living
at home .When gas grills first got big.I had just blazed and was hungry couldnt find a light for the grill .So i had this bright idea to put my shoe string in the lawn mower gas and use the spark plug wire to light it .Oh it worked but what
i forgot about was i left the grill on the whole time .I threw the string in the grill
and it blew a huge flame ball out and blew the lid open .Glad my dad never
found out about that one,LOL I am older and a tad wiser.So i like to think.
I seen your pic Roseman i would say we are about the same age.;)
Man now that i think about it i did some dumb shit.:grinjoint:

Yes its good to laugh at your self.:grinjoint:

And or your old lady .Speaking of funny last night came home same ritual
roll up a fatty me her smoke it she tells me she is getting in the pool .Well
thats cool she has one of these little blow up pools from when her grandkids
used to stay over.Well if you noticed the weather in this part of the country
we have had a ton of rain.I was thinking she needs to empty some water out
as it is to the top.

About that time i look outside just in time to see her floating and hit the edge
of the pool and it folded over.And the whole side went down with her on a
Raft heading down the hill on a wave of water .She stopped when she ran
Into the shed.I went back on the couch laughing out of control.About 15
minutes later she comes in and says nothing .I said how was the pool .:smokin:She looked at me and said im not telling you what i did you will tell
everyone.I said dont worry i seen you. We laughed for a hour.:)

myself and two others were siting round a small fire late one evening. i had this bright idea to scare them. we were drinkin and smoking. i took very large swallow of high proof whisk*y and spit it on the fire . keep in mind it was pitch dark , other than the light from the fire. the camp type fire was kinda small i think it was winter and we were siting close to it. when i executed my bright idea , a ginormas fire ball erupted allmost sinjing the hair off the other two, and scaring the sh*t out of them. all i could do was laugh, guess you had to be there.

Pardon my geek but:

Overclocking!

It was about a week after AMD released their Thunderbird core and i had just gotten my paycheck. Being young and no bills I spent the whole thing on picking up a new mobo and processor. I went all out, top of the line MSI board and ofcourse had to get the 1.4 gig chip. I had to work that day so i wouldn't have a chance to actually mess with it till much later. Ended up going out after work as well and ended up getting very stoned. Being the geek I was(am) I didn't care if it was 3 am and i was stoned as hell. It was play time! Now if any of you here are as nerdy and old school as I you'll remember all about OC the old CPU's. First I played in the bios, messing with the multipliers, voltages, ect. squeezed as much as I could with out being able to increase the bus speed. I got my 1.4gig up to about 1550+ but of course that's not good enough I heard oh mid 1600's! So it was time to unlock that sucker. I popped off the heatsink and took a lead pencil to the leads to make the necessary connections to allow me to change the bus speed. In my haste and haze I forgot to pop back on my heat sink and fan. With in about 15 second my error became apparent as my CPU and zif socket became one unit slowly melting into my motherboard... that was about $600 with of gear gone in 10 seconds or less.. *sigh* the good ol' days.

Accept dares from people who are sober. They will mess with you. A dare from another person who's high is usually fine. I got dared to do a backflip, ate it and had to see a chiropractor, my high friend dared me to smoke another bowl.:roorrip: You be the judge of which was more enjoyable lol

Be the pyromaster on 4th of July. I put a seven tube repeating mortar on a slight grassy hill, the first shot knocked it over and every shot after that was in a different direction, like the house for instance, or ME. Bout an hour later I put a rubber chicken on a Thunderstick (an M-80 that flies) and shove it in the ground to hard. It tried to fly for a second and blew tiny pieces of burnt rubber chicken over twentyish feet of, um, everything.

I still get s**t for that day.

I have lots of those stories, but the one closest to yours is this one. I was faded beyond control and my buddy called me to get on Xbox live, so Im like ya cool. Well I couldnt move for shit, I somehow managed to get up, but couldnt figure out how the hell to turn my Xbox on. He calls me back like 10 minutes later and wants to know where I am, I told him I couldnt figure out how to turn the box on, I was sitting there with my controller in my hand laughing uncontrollably, he had to walk me through it over the phone and it took me like 10 more minutes just to understand what he was saying. Ahh good times, good times.:grinjoint:

Haha that had me laughing so hard I could barley breathe. And im not even stoned.

Well this was a long time ago and I wasn't stoned but in metel shop we used to fill up the fire bricks that were lying on the top of a welding table (used for soldering little projects together) with acetalyne so when the next guy came into the booth and lit up the torch poof !! the place would go off with a flash and usually a few flying brick parts !! never said we were very bright back then !! and this was before we started getting high !!

Back
Top Bottom