Goatroper,Jock,or Freak

Dizzey

Hello Fellow Stoners,
I remember being younger , and the only NICE people were the freaks (stoners). Seems that is still true today. Thankyou for this site.
I have dreamed about growing my own my whole life, now with your guys help I'm there....
I'll stay tuned
:420:

Yes, Former Jock... But always hung with the stoners, Best parties and I loved the Stoner Chicks. :grinjoint:
How are you friend?
:welcome: to the 420 Community where everyone is very cool.
Can we help you locate anything information you may like to research? :hmmmm:
So how you growin' Soil or Hydro? :allgood:
Continue to hang out with us ..ok?
See you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

Thanks, You sure know how to make on e feel welcome. I bought a dwc system off of ebay. Started researching dwc ended up here.:thumb:
Plan on staying till dead or broken.

Freaks, definitely the freaks...welcome.

Thanks, You sure know how to make on e feel welcome. I bought a dwc system off of ebay. Started researching dwc ended up here.:thumb:
Plan on staying till dead or broken.

Hey Dizzey, glad to see you here! I see you sporting the logo already, you can follow the link to my thread to the dwc/Deep Water Culture forums. Stop by and drop me a line, you'll love it here, real friendly place!

Hey lets get stoned!!

Its sooo nice to be In a group that SMOKES DOPE! I was getting worried :grinjoint:about my self ( My Friend are not Stoners) and I have to be careful .It's sad I had a GOOD friend and He was on Probation and could not past his U.A's ( In Texas Your treated like a crook if you are caught smoking Cannabis) I like saying CANNABIS it just rolls off your tongue like Good SMOKE. Oh I want to Thank all the help with the Afghan Kush ,I'm useing the GreenHouse way To sprout the seeds and I did if SEEDS like crazy when I did try! The nothing to fear but fear it self. I teach part Time at a School so I MUST BE SUPER CAREFUL ,it helps with my Being disabled $$$$ wise and The kids are O.K. but In Texas the LAWS are 40 years behind the rest of the world( Why is that) there are good people Here1 well It's late and things are getting blurry HAHAH HEHE. Good Night Hunter where ever you ARE=HST!:yahoo:

LOL- why????
Remember, I;m going on what I recall from younger days...in the Early 80's

Well, They were always great to talk to and they were not into the Clicky thing. They never wear anything just to fit in. They were always the first to hike in the woods for the keg parties. Most had there own Weed. No drama. Very good friends, Won't talk sh-t behind your back. Just great to be friends with and great to have around. Not afraid of the normal girl phobias, Would put a worm on a fish hook. Spiders, NOT afraid of SPIDERS.
Just Kidding BayAreaStoner Girl, I added that because I think I read that about you. :rofl: JK

Hey Dizzey :welcome:

I remember when I was younger. I lived on a Lake and It was Great ,WE would get a stack of wood and build a fire and pull our vans in a Circle and Party & smoke , Oh the Glory DAZEs, wildmanmaxx

My main concern though when saying hello is that people that get high in general are nicer and gentler people. most guys dont smoke a joint then hit someone in the face...the stoners would take someone in and be welcomed in thier group(later on they would have to prove themselves)...helped me out alot changing as many schools as i did...

put some pics up - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Greeting Smmmmmokerrrrr Yes this is a GREAT GROUP OF OLD SCHOOL FOLKs and How that I know the Guidelines it is so E-Z to talk( Thanks to 420Girl) she sat me down and told be how to talk and how the perple act and its GREAT , I thought I was alone in Texas but there's a New World for me.Thank for wildmanmaxx and WELCOME

I was Jock who hungout with stoners.. Wasnt long ago for me, im only 20.

Welcome man, I havent been here long either but i can tell its a great place. Especially coming from "over there"

I was Jock who hungout with stoners.. Wasnt long ago for me, im only 20.

Welcome man, I havent been here long either but i can tell its a great place. Especially coming from "over there"

I was a jock too, but I hung out with everyone. Not many goat ropers in Wisconsin, but I guess the equivalent would be farmers, the salt of the earth! The first joint I smoked was the summer of '70, at the Boy Scout camp.

I was working on the waterfront at the camp and the most of the counsellors were from the Madison area. My Aquatics director had just finished his second tour of duty in Viet Nam, he, I and several other counsellors got high a bunch that summer. Being a Viet Nam vet he had some very well defined opinions of that war!

Back
Top Bottom