Going into the 3rd week of veg

Gardener022

Going into my 3rd week of veg. I have topped once and will again before going into flower. Getting my water and feeding schedule together. Hope everything will be ok from here on. Anyone have any tips all comments welcomed.

Attachments

• IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    879.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    897.8 KB · Views: 41
Hi Gardener022 ... You look like you have everything under control and growing nicely. Just curious with your pots being in lil tubs did you put something at the bottom of the pots to raise them up from the bottom of the tub so you don't drown your roots in run off water or do you have drains in the tubs? Whats the strain your growing? :)

Hi Gardener022 ... You look like you have everything under control and growing nicely. Just curious with your pots being in lil tubs did you put something at the bottom of the pots to raise them up from the bottom of the tub so you don't drown your roots in run off water or do you have drains in the tubs? Whats the strain your growing? :)
Great thought. No I do not have anything under my pots, but I will take care of that today. The strain I am growing is Sugar Cookies a cross between Platinum and Cookies n' Cream. Thanks for the reply.

Great thought. No I do not have anything under my pots, but I will take care of that today. The strain I am growing is Sugar Cookies a cross between Platinum and Cookies n' Cream. Thanks for the reply.
Yard bricks do the trick if you have any laying around

Back
Top Bottom