Need help to figure out the strain please!

killacam88

Hey i am currently on my 3rd grow while my other plant is in flowering. The plant i have now is much more thick and bush then the plant i have in flowering. There is a very big difference in them. The plant that i have in flowering is going on 5 weeks. An the plant that is vegging is going on four weeks. An the stim is 10x the size of my plant thats flowering! Please if you have any comments on what it could me i would much appreciate any input and comment. Thanks so much to the Wonderful family of 420.

Sorry about that i only have this picture! Plants had to be move do to threats they are now outdoors. Until i move! Will have more pictures this week.

babyplant2.jpg

:bigtoke:

Adding more pictures sorry they are small! Had to use phone.

Ok Hogdady here are better pictures that were taken with my digital camera. The whole reason that i asked this question is because I also have a plant that is 6 weeks into flowering looked totally different from this one that i have in veg. The leaves on the younger plant are much thicker and all together. Where as the plant that is in Flowering even when it was younger the leaves are really spread out. But here are the pictures and thanks to everyone for any input and comments you have! Thanks

Whole Plant
Sam_0530.jpg

Bottom Branch. The leaf that is yellow at the bottom was attacked by my sisters Kitten when they were indoor.
Sam_05311.jpg

Bottom Branch Again
Sam_0532.jpg

Back
Top Bottom