3rd week of veg

Gardener022

This is my 3rd week of veg. Should fan leaves be taken off or should i wait until transition week all comments welcomed.

IMG_0545.jpg

I like to defoliate right before I flip the lights, then selectively after that only removing what’s blocking Bud sites. The stage your in you could remove the few growing towards the inside or stalk of the plant. But that’s just preference.

i would defoliate and some of your pots lower branches are too weak since the top leaves are too big.
I would clone the lower branches on those pots. When you cut from the bottom it puts the plant to focus on the top more. also, have you thought of doing "LST" low stress training?

i would defoliate and some of your pots lower branches are too weak since the top leaves are too big.
I would clone the lower branches on those pots. When you cut from the bottom it puts the plant to focus on the top more. also, have you thought of doing "LST" low stress training?
Thanks for the comments and yes I have thought about LST I am trying to get a handle on all the things I need to do before flowering you guys have been a big help

Back
Top Bottom