Gonna be usin miracle grow soon.

mainegoodness

Hey everyone my plant's are starting to come up. And i got another one that is doin ok. But i am wandering last few plant's ive started have grown slow. Once i start using miracle grow should i see a big inprovment ?.

While plants will grow using miracle grow, miracle grow products are bottom-of-the-barrel nutrients when it comes to growing pot. They are harsh chemicals.
Much better are nutrients you get from gro-shops, such as Fox Farms.
They are a bit more expensive but worth it imo.
You will have healthier plants that taste better and smoke cooler.
Plus, miracle grow fertilizers contain no mg (magnesium). To supply it you will also have to add Epsom salts.

I used miracle grow fertilizer for several decades until I found something better.
Now I use all organics.

The fertilizers you want are hard to come by in regular garden stores. Hydroponic stores will carry them, but they are few and far between. If you want to grow with organics, Fox Farm ferts. are great. They are prebalanced and contain all the right micro nutrients to help your plants bud great in soil or hydroponics and are easy to mix. Unlike Miracle Grow which does not contain these beneficial micro nutrients. Also, there are different Fox Farm ferts. for the specific stages of plant growth. Some with high nitrogen are used for vegetative growth while others with high phosphorus and potassium are properly balanced for the flowering stage.

Try....
www.tastyharvest.com

Very nice people, exceptional service, and great prices. After having trouble with some other companies, they are the only people I deal with. They carry most Fax Farm nutrients as well as Bat Guano and other great fertilizers. I just ordered the Tiger Bloom yesterday, 1 quart $17.95 USD.

If you live in Maine, tastyharvest is in New Jersey. You should get your package in a couple days if you choose to order from them. I cannot say enough good things about this company and I encourage everyone to give them a try.

I'm using MG, so I know it works. I do wish I had organic stuff, but shit happens. I'llk get some next time for sure. I don't know how it compares to organic though since this is only my second time growing.

Back
Top Bottom