Good ol texas boy

cloudy01

Whats up guys im a big time grow noob and joined up for advice and stuff on my first grow. I currently have 4 germ'd seeds in plastic cups with some miracle grow organic choice soil in there (hope i chose well, we shall find out in a couple days). I currently have em under a lamp which i put a 19w cfl in and closed the whole thing off. Honestly i have not any clue what i am doing but reading up has been great and i hope it pays off! I cant keep this grow inside tho sadly because my lease is up in a few months but i will be transplanting the girls outside at some point (a couple weeks i think, correct?) i have a great spot picked out and everything so hopefully my first grow will go nicely. ill try to start some kinda log so i can halfway track my progress and get advice from everyone here (it will be needed lol). O and im keeping the girls under 24hr. light til its time to transplant outdoors. (is this correct as well?) ill have lots of questions and concerns on my first grow. thanks for all the great reading guys, stay up! :grinjoint:

p.s doing some research on these lights says 840 lumens and the spectrum on the top of the package says daylight. so should i keep the girls under this 24hr. "daylight" until seedlings come up? thanks guys lol

cool thanks guys! the cups are red so no light leak issues, i cant wait patiently for these to sprout lol i wanna see some progress! but they are gunna get there eventually, i accidently knocked a cup over yesterday after moving em around and the seed hung in right where it was and looked to be popping open to sprout! im pretty stoked about my first grow, thanks for the warm welcome guys. glad just one of those lights will suffice. im going as low cost as i can and so far its been free!

Dont worry man the help you want and need is right around the corner just takes a lil bit of time but your q's always get answered and nice to see more people from tx on here i know its always a lil bit more trouble for us since texas is so harsh on Mj hopefully that changes soon but yeah good luck on your grow and HIgh! some pics up will help as well, from Funkytown tx

Back
Top Bottom