glad I gave it a go

Perturabo

hello from bonny scotland, im 5wks into my first grow after reading and geeking out on all the great advice here
im glad ive given it a go shes coming along great (candy kush auto under cfls) now i know i can actually grow and care for another living thing im hooked! what a great hobby! its good to know theres a place to go for some advice i hope to put up some pics soon. thanks :Namaste:

:welcome: Perturabo! Great to have you join us. I hope you will start a grow journal for all of us to see. Once I started my journal, I started to get lots of help from people who stopped by to browse through it and I benefitted greatly from their experience. Good luck!
:peace:

You are most welcome! You'll no doubt enjoy your time here, learn an amazing amount, and meet some real nice folks.

See ya around! :)

:high-five::green_heart:

Hi Perturabo and welcome to the number one site for promoting cannabis awareness to end its prohibition :420: :welcome:

I love spending time with my plants, it's like my meditation time :)

Looking forward to your pics and if you have any questions ask away!

New Member Start Links

:Namaste:

:welcome: Perturabo. BEATEO is absolutely right - starting a journal is the very best way to get advice. The 420 cavalry have saved my girls more than once. C'mon in!
:circle-of-love:

thanks folks as soon as i acquire a camera i,m going to do a journal im a little rusty on the computer and still finding my way (in life) and around the site so please bear with me,
my candy kush is going well although shes only 7/9 inches shes really bushy and so far ive counted 12 bud sites does anyone think she should be taller? in some of the pics ive seen the young plants are spindly and tall then fill out later im not worried because however she turns out i think shes smashing :cheer:
p.s thanks all for the great welcome.

thanks folks as soon as i acquire a camera i,m going to do a journal im a little rusty on the computer and still finding my way (in life) and around the site so please bear with me,
my candy kush is going well although shes only 7/9 inches shes really bushy and so far ive counted 12 bud sites does anyone think she should be taller? in some of the pics ive seen the young plants are spindly and tall then fill out later im not worried because however she turns out i think shes smashing :cheer:
p.s thanks all for the great welcome.

Hey Perturabo and welcome

I say just keep doing what you're doing and see how she comes out. My first grow I tried to cover all bases and got myself in a right pickle. There is loads and loads to learn, and you will over time, just learn from your first one and, as you said, the addiction to the hobby will guide you in the right direction haha! Auto's aren't the easiest thing to learn from. Because you have no control over the vegetative phase, you have very little control over how big she can get. Also, the less stress for an auto the better because they just carry on growing with their internal timer, whether you slow them down or not. So HST(super cropping) is out the window (I wouldn't use any form of LST either but some do). But that's just me. And of course not everyone can have different light scheduled. Anyway, i digress...

Short and bushy could be due to a number of things; it might be a pheno of your particular strain which you don't have much control over, or it could be the internode spacing which you do have some control over. Day and night temperatures are a contributing factor as well as light height to your internode spacing. If there is little change between your day temps and your night temps, you will have tight/close internode spacing, if you have large swings you will have longer spacing. I aim for somewhere in the middle.

Like i said, keep loving them ladies and they will love you back. And if you have the chance to, try a feminised seed and give yourself something to really play with :volcano-smiley:

Feel free to stop by my journal any time, best of luck, keep it up and :peace:

GG

Welcome Perturabo ...

You definitely have found a great well of information as well as found a great hobby!!

Feel free to stop by mY journal and follow along. Things really getting crazy in last few weeks if flowering now

thank you all i feel very welcome, i love plants and the obvious bonuses with cannabis makes it all the more fun i will get some pics up soon lol.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom