Good quality organic soils in Canada

Hobby420

Hey all.... What organic soils do you folks use in your indoor grows? I have been using Mykes organic but it looks like it will be discontinued :-( I am looking for a replacement organic soil that is available in Eastern Canada. Also, not looking for cheap crap that is full of bug from Canadian Tire.

Thanks!

H420

Well... seems like there are a lot of people looking for the same thing. When I find something, I will let everyone know.

H420

It's a tuff thing to source I'm in for the answers here also on the east coast
Hey Bordengrow,
I have been using Myke Organic Potting soil which has compost and peat as the main ingredients (very expensive) and it is awesome! My hydro store said that they we not told that this product was going to be discontinued but it is no longer on the Myke's site. I have been buying a couple bags a week so I will have enough for my next grow. Check their website as they have several distributors in NS, NB and NL. If you can get it, it is worth the coin! They have another product that is only peat with nutrients added which is not as good.

I will post anything I find.

Happy growing!

H420

Thanks I'll look into it I'm on Pei but always open to new things I always use miricale grow soil and have had awesome results regardless of some things ppl say but there really isn't many options here I just feed light and don't for the first month
420-magazine-mobile1052942739.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That is a beaut! I picked up on the PEI thing from your name :). We all get accustom to certain things over time and change can bring issues... that is why forums like this are so important!

I've recently looked into sunshinemix #4 it's sold at home Depot but not on pei have you ever heard of urban remo that's the soil He swears by check him out on YouTube he's Canadian and behind remo nutrients

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom