Got some seeds from these guys on accident

corinth

Ive got like 8 of them already vegging. Got them from my last jar from gold leaf . The plants look so healthy. There growing quick under lights compared to some of my others. I plan on taking 2 clones from each plant and labeling em then the their off to flower to distinguish sex. My question is that was some fire weed at 350 an ounce top shelf here in wa. Now is it pretty probable the females plants im growing from their seeds i got gonna have those same features and whatever else that juggernaut was crossed with that made it seed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200429-222222_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200429-222222_Chrome.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 101
One of those w/o knowing where it got pollinated from it can be all over the place. Did it self or did it come from a male or come from a Hermie or come from a Hemp field in the vicinity? If it selfed itself more odds of it being similar but a who knows kind of thing adding more variables.

Think gold leaf is a small tier company. Real exotic strains. Bud tenders here dounded lkke i won the jackpot. The flower itself kinda reminded me of gmo . Its pretty fluffy but gassy was tested i think at 25% i wish itd have some dimilar characteristics. Ill post some pictures of em. Their growing so fast and healthy big. I never really grew from seed but one gg4 i got from a jar of aurumn farms gg4 heh. That ones ok but its super tiny still dixie cup size and it has some moss on the dirt right after transplant and new dirt. Dried it out completely few times . Thinking ima try cloning that gg4 out maybe get lucky moss ill just throw some stones over it should solve that in time.

also wondering this though since the seeds were in that jar i got when i do eventually get female clones of it and i goto flower those clones in my flower room with my other flowering plants. Will those female juggernauts still cross polinate my other female plants in flower? Are those juggernauts gonna have seeds since the jar had seeds?

also wondering this though since the seeds were in that jar i got when i do eventually get female clones of it and i goto flower those clones in my flower room with my other flowering plants. Will those female juggernauts still cross polinate my other female plants in flower? Are those juggernauts gonna have seeds since the jar had seeds?

If it Hermies, if that is what caused the seeds then my understanding you will have a higher chance of having more Hermies. One of those keep a close eye on it unless it don't matter to you.

Back
Top Bottom