Got there in the end

Jackobite

420 Member
Well its been difficult this summer with the heat in my grow room, using my new set up with light movers has been has been an experience. But everything is a learning curve and ive learned that something's that have seemed like a disaster have turned out to be good tips for future grows i had a couple of plants that looked healthy but just weren't growing in height but at the time i was more concerned with the heat and looking after the bigger plants, well one night my light got stuck over one of the small plants now her sister next to her was flourishing so i just thought the small plant was mabe just poor boy was i wrong, after a night of getting extra light the wee beauty shot up literally within a couple of days but anyway ive been getting there in the end happy daze.

Screenshot_20220908-104646_360Eyes Pro.jpg

Screenshot_20220908-020020_360Eyes Pro.jpg

20220914_114436.jpg

20220914_114423.jpg

20220914_114418.jpg

20220914_114416.jpg

20220914_114413.jpg

20220914_114002.jpg

20220914_113957.jpg

20220914_113628.jpg

Well its been difficult this summer with the heat in my grow room, using my new set up with light movers has been has been an experience. But everything is a learning curve and ive learned that something's that have seemed like a disaster have turned out to be good tips for future grows i had a couple of plants that looked healthy but just weren't growing in height but at the time i was more concerned with the heat and looking after the bigger plants, well one night my light got stuck over one of the small plants now her sister next to her was flourishing so i just thought the small plant was mabe just poor boy was i wrong, after a night of getting extra light the wee beauty shot up literally within a couple of days but anyway ive been getting there in the end happy daze.
Nice grow! I got a quick question about your light mover...why did it get stuck, and did you generally like it? Did it have many complications?

Nice grow! I got a quick question about your light mover...why did it get stuck, and did you generally like it? Did it have many complications?
The cable got jammed at one end ,there werent to many problems with the movers i made up a couple of frames for hanging the lights and to be honest they were slightly off centre which i think caused one motor to break but once i made up a couple of decent frames there were no problem's im definitely happy using the motors as they cut down the need for more lights ,my room is just over 2m x 3m and i use 2 Electric sky v300 lights which i never turn upmore than 75% so it all keeps the electric down my set up is a 16 pot dwcs i would recommend using motors to anyone who is tryin to keep costs down .

The cable got jammed at one end ,there werent to many problems with the movers i made up a couple of frames for hanging the lights and to be honest they were slightly off centre which i think caused one motor to break but once i made up a couple of decent frames there were no problem's im definitely happy using the motors as they cut down the need for more lights ,my room is just over 2m x 3m and i use 2 Electric sky v300 lights which i never turn upmore than 75% so it all keeps the electric down my set up is a 16 pot dwcs i would recommend using motors to anyone who is tryin to keep costs down .
I'm thinking about using them in my prop room for the mothers.....5W of power draw instead of a light seems nice!!

Back
Top Bottom