Grafting: So I have Blue dream, White Widow and Super Lemon Haze

Juustj

As the Title says, I have those 3 strains as mothers that i pull clones off of and rotate through the grows. Here in Az. were limited to the number of plants we can have growing so heres my $$$$ question.

all the mothers are in one tent in 32 gallon trash cans getting top down watered with a air stone at the bottom, there's about 2" of standing water.

My WW is about a year and change old and the trash can is full. I was wondering if anyone had experience in grafting Canni onto other root stocks or just in general.

I would like to flip the BD and SLH but dont want to lose the plants. I have a solid 6 stems on the WW i think i can work with, trimming 2 each of the BD and SLH onto the outside branches. This would give me a "mother" WW with 2 stems to clone from and 2 stems each of the others but not sure how the other 2 will react I dont want to cross them trying to keep the genetics...

lets hear the ideas and pros/cons

I know someone claimed to have done it with three strains before, and had pics of a plant with three entirely different flower structures on one stem.
If you do it in veg there really isn't any reason I can think of that it can't be done.

I'd give a good reading of the work on here by a member Light Addict. I linked his last journal for you below.

Good luck, grafting is neat stuff- I'll get to trying it one of these days!

Thread 'LA's Grafting Of 100 Strains To Just 1 Plant! World Record Attempt?' LA's Grafting Of 100 Strains To Just 1 Plant! World Record Attempt?

Back
Top Bottom